Interesting

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I read before the TV Special, the anime staff (or the writer) thought about making a movie about Goku's father. The concept was supposed to be Goku vs Goku's father, but since that couldn't happen without time-travel they just made a story about Bardock and the Saiyans' extinction (TV Special). I assume maybe Tullece ended-up being the replacement, since he also looks like Goku and they released around the same time.

:shillary :shillary :shillary

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
How about Goku VS Bardock in the Afterlife? Or Bardock being knock into the future where Goku is grown up or something.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Boo said:
How about Goku VS Bardock in the Afterlife? Or Bardock being knock into the future where Goku is grown up or something.
Second would require time-travelling. First would require Goku to be dead and Bardock is probably in hell anyway.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Boo said:
Second would require time-travelling. First would require Goku to be dead and Bardock is probably in hell anyway.
Wasn't that Bardock got knock into the past where he fought Chilled? Also Goku went to hell to fight Cell, Freeza, Ginyu Force and also Broly.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Boo said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Boo said:
Wasn't that Bardock got knock into the past where he fought Chilled? Also Goku went to hell to fight Cell, Freeza, Ginyu Force and also Broly.
That came decades after the TV Special. I doubt they thought of that at the time.

That also came way after the TV Special. That was Boo Saga and Goku was also dead at that time.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Boo said:
Fantastische Hure said:
That came decades after the TV Special. I doubt they thought of that at the time.

That also came way after the TV Special. That was Boo Saga and Goku was also dead at that time.
They could at least give us an interraction between Goku and Bardock during Boo Arc.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Fearless Boo said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Fearless Boo said:

They could at least give us an interraction between Goku and Bardock during Boo Arc.
Probably didn't care about Bardock anymore, or maybe more likely he was already re-incarnated.

Now Grand-Pa Gohan that's something I wish was done. :trump :trump :trump

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui