Is there anything supporting Janemba being anywhere near SSJ3 Gotenks?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
It seems to be a common belief, but i haven't found any evidence for this. Super Janemba had trouble fighting back against SSj3 Goku and was tanked by SSJ Gogeta, who shouldn't be anything special considering Goku stated that the only way to defeat Gohan-Boo was using the Potara, implying even the strongest form of Gogeta couldn't defeat Boo, let alone SSJ Gogeta.

What Janemba managed to do to support making him that high:
-Nothing

What Janemba managed to do to contradict making him that high:
-Had a lot of trouble fighting against SSj3 Goku and only managed to effectively 'stomp' him when he got his haxxed sword
-Failed to do anything against SSJ Gogeta and got defeated in three hits.

So, does anyone know why people hold Janemba on such high regard?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
I'd assume some just keep the anime-logic consistent and think Goku > Gohan & Gotenks in every movie.

Pocket-God

Elite
Would you say Gogeta SSJ > Gotenks SSJ3?
I know I do cause I have the kids weaksauce compared to their fathers.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
HUEBR_Tapion said:
It seems to be a common belief, but i haven't found any evidence for this. Super Janemba had trouble fighting back against SSj3 Goku and was tanked by SSJ Gogeta, who shouldn't be anything special considering Goku stated that the only way to defeat Gohan-Boo was using the Potara, implying even the strongest form of Gogeta couldn't defeat Boo, let alone SSJ Gogeta.

What Janemba managed to do to support making him that high:
-Nothing

What Janemba managed to do to contradict making him that high:
-Had a lot of trouble fighting against SSj3 Goku and only managed to effectively 'stomp' him when he got his haxxed sword
-Failed to do anything against SSJ Gogeta and got defeated in three hits.

So, does anyone know why people hold Janemba on such high regard?
SSjin3 Goku M12 > SSjin3 Goku Boo Arc

Janemba > Fat Janemba > Fat Boo and Super Boo is stronger than Fat Boo but not like 10x lol. :idk

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
This Goku implied that he beat Buu, so Janemba can be anywhere from fat Buu to anime Kid Buu level. :1down

Pakl

High Class Warrior
The movie came when SSjin Gotenks was fighting Evil Boo before SSjin 3 or maybe full power Evil Boo if you think Evil Boo was suppressed vs SSjin Gotenks... M12 came before Goku got haxed because SSjin 3 Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan didnt exost but we know Goku is stronger than Vegeta who is in par with his majin self... Goku also said he trained but I dont think thats a serious hax... More like M12 Gokus gap on M12 Vegeta (who is the same as his canon self) is the same like canon Goku and Pre Majin Vegeta which is 1.3x gap imo... So basically SSjin 3 Goku is stronger than SSjin Gotenks Pre in movie 12 but still below SSjin Gotwnks post who is in movie 12.. Super Janemba is ahead of SSjin Gotenks post but below Evil Boo and SSjin 3 Gotenks so he is around suppressed Evil Boo when he beat SSj Gotenks.

M12 SSjin Gogeta is however stronger than Evil Boo.. He is stated to be the strongest at that time and the movie came after Evil Boo... He also beat him easily so I have him in par with Ultimate Gohan and the same like what canon Gogeta would be... Fits nicely based on the time line and statements

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui