Janemba, Goku, M12

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Kind of foggy on this so I wanted to go over it.

So we know Veget is equal to his canon self, but is Goku a good deal stronger? After Goku was beaten up pretty badly he was still able to fuse with Vegeta.

Fat Janemba seems to be more or less around Fat Boo, probably weaker if anything based on how Goku manhandled him.

Super Janemba was stomping Goku but his hax abilities were helping. I honestly don't think he's any more than 1.2x Goku.

So is Super Janemba being around SSJ Gotenks pre an accurate placement?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Fat Janemba is > Fat Boo, and could even be > initial Evil Boo depending on how you interpret the movie's timeline. M12 Goku is also stated to be > canon Goku.

My chain is this:

SS Gogeta > SS Gotenks (post) >>>>>>> Super Janemba > SS3 Goku (M12) >> Fat Janemba > Evil Boo (@ Lookout) > SS Gotenks pre > SS3 Goku (canon)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Ah right, forgot that he was called the strongest ki ever felt.

I would agree with your chain then, but initial Evil Boo does not seem to be necessary.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Who is the highest person included in your opinion? SS Gotenks pre?

By initial Evil Boo, I meant the one at the lookout that made Piccolo realize Gotenks has no chance and needs the RoSaT.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Tough to say actually.

As long as 4 months before the release, SSJ3 Gotenks was already shown. Perhaps initial Evil Boo does make sense then.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
Super Janemba > anime Goku > Gohan > Evil Boo > SSJ Gotenks pre

Super Janemba did better than Bootenks did vs Goku so he's > Bootenks too

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
As Mike pointed out, Fat Janemba was stated to be stronger than Majin Boo (probably the Fat Boo).

Goku also hints that he has been training in the afterlife, implying that Movie 12 Goku>>/> Boo Arc Goku.

So, I personally put Super Janemba at around SSj2 Gotenks-tier, and Fat Janemba around the level of Pre-RoSaT SSj Gotenks.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
xmysticgohanx said:
Super Janemba > anime Goku > Gohan > Evil Boo > SSJ Gotenks pre

Super Janemba did better than Bootenks did vs Goku so he's > Bootenks too
What do you mean? A toying Bootenks had Goku on the ropes, and only got hit once while he was distracted.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
xmysticgohanx said:
Strange, I remember Goku being on his general power tier
No, Goku was unable to land any attacks whereas Bootenks won each exchange with a smile on his face. Gohan did a whole lot better in the filler portion of the fight.

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
I'm going to need to rewatch it then. Along with the Bulma frog filler which is now canon

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gotenks-Boo defeated Goku with ease and only got hit once while distracted in the filler. By comparison Super Janemba got momentarily stunned by Goku's kick while having his guard up and needed his reality warping skills to get the edge on him.

Zippy

Super Elite
Super janemba is like base gotenks post for me.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Lmao Janemba is at least in par with the Evil Boo who fought SSjin Gotenks

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Vegeta started crying at how Goku's gotten stronger, implying he's gotten noticeably stronger at the very least. I have M12 Goku a lot stronger than his canon counterpart, comparable to SSJ Gotenks.

SSJ3 Gotenks >= Super Janemba ~ Evil Boo > M12 SSJ3 Goku >/< SSJ Gotenks > Fat Janemba > Pure Boo > Fat Boo

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
The gap between Janemba and Goku must be a good deal since Goku thinks that Janemba is beyond of his own.

Zippy

Super Elite
Demon Saiyan said:
The gap between Janemba and Goku must be a good deal since Goku thinks that Janemba is beyond of his own.
I disagree if you look at the beggining of the fight janemba has trouble even landing one on goku, while goku was sucessfully landing hits until he used that transportation technique of his.

Zippy

Super Elite
Yes similar to goku
Here:
images

And goku here
images

The only difference is the On and Off aura. The power is likely the same. Besides that i dont see why janemba would be supressed after his previous form just got a whoopin from the same guy.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o