Kanzenshuu administration is a pain in the ass

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Ok. I get it. I use GPT to translates guidebooks and such. Let's ignore the fact that I know the series and know how to fix the errors (rarely) it makes, but to delete a thread of mine when I literally translate a miserable page with several statements that are literally accurate without any doubt. I made some post on Kanzenshuu with several guidebooks statements about Android 18, yet this asshole VegettoEX deleted it.

I am beginning to think this guy is a total asshole who is scared whenever someone poses a threat to his site and his translators team. The fuuny thing is that the GPT sometimes translates even better than Herms and co. who were caught up in several mistakes they did.

What do you think? Discuss.

SIAD

Elite
I'm so sorry to hear that your entire post was deleted. I think it's always good to have a backup.

Did that happen on Neoseeker?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I'm so sorry to hear that your entire post was deleted. I think it's always good to have a backup.

Did that happen on Neoseeker?
It didn't get delete, but locked. I think another one was deleted though. No way in Neo. It's my DB home.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Host your own wiki or website. I dabbled in making a wiki but I just don't have the time to fill it out.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
I never experienced any problems with Kanzenshuu but I also never became a regular on it like I have other DB forums.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I never experienced any problems with Kanzenshuu but I also never became a regular on it like I have other DB forums.
It's the tackiest forum I've ever posted at. Too much elitism and warnings about stupid jokes. The whole thing feels like a military apprenticeship.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Host your own wiki or website. I dabbled in making a wiki but I just don't have the time to fill it out.
Can you elaborate about this? Can you send me this dabbled wiki you made?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
It's the tackiest forum I've ever posted at. Too much elitism and warnings about stupid jokes. The whole thing feels like a military apprenticeship.
It sounds like the forum is still stuck in the 2010s then, where elitism was still around.

Latest profile posts

icon_dol1.png
Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.