Kingdom --- gag scenes (spoiler last chapter, 799)

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
IMG_20240613_105206.jpg
Lmfao this is funny as fuck.

Really, I think of all the "generally serious but with gags", this is the mangaka with the best gags I've read yet. Oda has some funny ones too, so does Toriyama, HxH aren't that funny (tho one specific had me laughing a lot)... But I think there were many gag scenes from Kingdom that I just couldn't not laugh. I generally don't laugh so the fact it happened several times is proof haha. Some gag scenes were distasteful imo with the problem I see in making supposed gag sex scenes involving underaged characters, but the gags that are ok to be done for me were just pretty funny....

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
@Future Warrior

It was surprising at least, since I thought Riboku had closer ties to Seika kingdom as a whole. Though I had read the last battle in which Ousen lost yesterday or 2 days ago, dunno, in a half assed way, was skipping many dialogues and trying to get to the climax already. Today I reread the entire battle playing close attention and noticed how Seika was reluctant in taking part of the war...

Well, for one I found it intriguing that one of Seika's generals who defeated Shyriou would be with her and have treated her wounds and have left both escape when Sou'ou went there. I really thought he'd throw her body all deformed to Sou'ou since the whole thing had an eerie vibe. Then the general from Seika stated, when Sou'ou and Shyriou were already out that "ofc you won't forget this debt". Dunno if it just means that, or maybe some plan to join their army even... Or maybe he planned something nebulous to make both suffer for taking the life of his general friend... Which is a possibility.....

I wonder if Shyriou has sometjing related to Seika, if she's from their lineage... Who knows, she is blonde and is a giant too, like many generals from Seika. I thought that was an option. Either that or the Seika general (name slipped now) took her to see if the Ousen general who was married her would show up there, to see how much of a man he was... And was surprised it happened for him to appear there and decided to let both them out.

The great Seika general, Shibashou (iirc) gave strong suggestions that he also thinks the unification path is the one to end the constant war, though he has a different opinion in execution from Sei. Or not that he agrees with implementing that path, but if some path were to be implemented to end wars, it'd be that for him. Riboku looked feeling puzzled that Shibashou would think that and once Shibashou asked whether their dream of unification was truly done, Riboku gave a pause and then answered that such depends on Sei.

Riboku is basically that, he thinks permanent peace can't be achieved and his role is there to keep wars from happening in a devastating way, to have times of peace and war escalating... Though he is a patriot from Zhao, I think he just wants to fulfill the role even at the expense of how wearing it can be... Shibashou was clearly not ok with that even tho he didn't say much... I think Riboku and Seika's ties may be severed soon... Idk, maybe the Seika kingdom might even be planning on reuniting with Qin's king and prime minister and discussing some matters. Dunno, but I've a feeling reading all that that Seika is likely to just close off again or aid Qin in unification. Riboku's dialogue per si didn't reveal something from him that hadn't already been shown imo. It was more revealing about Seika and some potential change in its support or lack of...

Last edited:

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Did they not just let them go lol.
Yeah, but there was some weird vibe there. I dunno he may have just let them go, totally possible but he may also be scheming something. He had a nonchalant and cold face the entire time and when Sou'ou and Shiryou were already out there, he stated "of course you won't [forget this debt]" ....

Future Warrior

Elite
Yeah, but there was some weird vibe there. I dunno he may have just let them go, totally possible but he may also be scheming something. He had a nonchalant and cold face the entire time and when Sou'ou and Shiryou were already out there, he stated "of course you won't [forget this debt]" ....
Seika are treated like an honorable bunch and he already admitted the decision was in honor of Ji Aga. To me it's clear that it's genuine.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I think you are overthinking things, like believing there was more to this arc.
I mean, there still may have... We don't know if there is something awaiting them. It could be an unpleasant thing that could just make the feeling between Qin and Seika boil up even more...

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work