Legacy of Goku Series

Pocket-God

Elite
Atem King of Niger said:
I definitely recommend it. LOG 1 was asstrash of Movie 8-like proportions and BF was decent, but LOG2 is semi-objectively the best DB game of the GBA alongside Advanced Adventure imo.

Oh yeah, Advanced Adventure was pretty fun.

LOG2 > AA > Buu's Fury

I never played LOG1 :alex2

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I didn't particularly like AA, but LOG2 is fantastic and if you like BF I think you'll like that too.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
LOG1, Taiketsu - 100% trash

Transformation - still shit.

LOG2, Advanced Adventure, Supersonic Warriors 1 - good games

BF - decent, but overly easy and has too many bugs

I thinkn there were a few other games for the GBA but fuck it, cba to remember 'em

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
In BF you can retain SSJ/SSJ3 indefinitely by boosting your chi with those milk drinks and sodas. :troll

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/dragon-ball-gt-transformation-review/1900-6132186/

7.6 too much :trash - Gamespot :king :king

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
"A solid beat-'em-up and one of the better Dragon Ball games."

:cena

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Giving Transformation a 7.6 is like giving Pokemon X or OR an 18 out of 10. Not that I didn't get enjoyment out of Pokemon X, but when you damn near triple what should be the logical score your review is fucking idiotic :troll2

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Obviously a fucking shill. That game was dull, boring and didn't play well at all.

Pocket-God

Elite
Oh yeah, how could I forget SuperSonic warriors, I was actually playing it the other day, I love how retardedly powerful every becomes in their what if stories. Especially Krillin, lol he kills Super Buu with a kamehameha.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I thought Buu's Fury looked like trash so I never bought it (and I didn't know it was the sequel to LOG2 anyway).

LOG1 was trash, but I liked the ending sequence. Freeza was easy as shit. Just hit him, run, repeat. I literally got him to stay on one side of a rock while I waited on the other.

LOG2 was great and felt like a totally different game.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
In West(?) City (LOG2) there's a character called OTAKU who's pretty funny.

"I played the Adventures of Hercule video game the other day and it took only two hours to complete. Couldn't they have made it longer?"

This is referring to LOG1 I think, since that game was ~ 2 hours long. :elmo

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
So on the subject of a fixed LOG1, which characters do ya'll think should be playable?

Obviously Goku, Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta should be playable without doubt, although I'm uncertain whether Piccolo could just be processed as an NPC that trains with Gohan or not. He's really only in 3 fights, defeating Raditz and losing to Nappa and Freeza, and his training while dead would just be a rehashed sidequest of Goku training anyways.

But then again, Trunks in LOG2 is really no better, doing nothing of worth in the CG and only fighting Cell, Freeza and the cyborg twins.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
-Goku.
-Yamcha.
-Krillin.
-Piccolo.
-Vegeta.

Take a page from Attack of the Saiyans and add Freeza. :troll

Latest profile posts

Now I'm permabanned from GameFAQs lol. End of an era
Get what deserved unfort