Lood

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Could Goku and Trunks have defeated Lood if they had gone all out? Lood comes across as pretty tough, but they only go SSJ for a few seconds to shove his foot away, and then go back to base. I try to justify it as the protecting Pan, but it could just be TOEI logic.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yes, I think SSJ3 Goku could obliterate him. Trunks, maybe not.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Yeah maybe not Trunks. I wonder if Goku had some inclination that his SSJ3 was kind of derp at the time, so he didn't want to risk it, until he had no choice when Baby came to town.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, he seemed hesitant to make any transformations in GT, and when he finally went SSj3, he made a huge deal out of it. I'd have to agree, but then he was also surprised by his inability to handle the form, no?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Indeed. Or his reaction was because it pooped out way quicker than expect. Maybe he expected five minutes instead of ten seconds. The Perfect Files say his kid form has slightly less...stamina, I believe, than his adult form. I don't know if that's the exact word they use. But if that's the case, Goku seems pretty in tune with his body and abilities, so I would not be surprised if he had some suspicions.

supercat

Low Class Warrior
Well assuming General Rild is stronger than Buuhan and Ledgic is stronger than Kid Buu, Luud should be somewhere around Super Buu-tier. Why was it never stated that anyone surpassed Buu until Rild's debut? Because while Luud and Ledic were likely stronger than some of Buu's incarnations, they were still weaker than his finest transformation (Kid Buu, if GT follows anime continuity and Buuhan if GT follows manga continuity).

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui