Maji Kayo vs Copy Vegeta

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Both are low blue tier (Copy Vegeta is equal to SSB from an earlier arc but much weaker than current SSB and Maji Kayo restrained Dyspo who is physically below Current Blue tier characters but can do some chip damage to them over time).

Copy Vegeta has Vegeta's knowledge and moves. Maji Kayo has his shapeshifting.

The Superhuman Water core is hidden away for this match.

Will it be an endless stalemate or will one wear down the other?

Setting: Hyperbolic Time Chamber

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Vegeta will need to use a Final Flash or Galick Gun to disintegrate Maji Kayo. He'd have the power, but don't really see any other way for him to win. Vegeta would probably wear down too fast using Blue if he can't manage to blast that Liquid dude away.

Kayo probably knows this, so I think he'd have a slightly better chance of winning. Kayo is dead if he gets smashed with a Final Flash though.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Maji Kayo restraining Dyspo was more to do with his ability than raw power, considering Dyspo was capable of breaking out with a small Ki blast. He's nowhere close to Blue tier, considering Goku was able to immediately repel him when going Blue, likely not even SSB's full power given how it didn't take any sort of toll on him.

That said, Copy Vegeta stomps if he goes Blue from the start and vaporises him with either a Big Bang Attack or Final Flash. If he lets himself get worn down too early though, Maji Kayo wins.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Maji Kayo restraining Dyspo was more to do with his ability than raw power, considering Dyspo was capable of breaking out with a small Ki blast. He's nowhere close to Blue tier, considering Goku was able to immediately repel him when going Blue, likely not even SSB's full power given how it didn't take any sort of toll on him.

I disagree. Goku was desperate to escape and save Roshi. I don't see why he wouldn't have used SSB's full power to disperse him.

Maji Kayo was going to cut off Dyspo's ears and Dyspo was clearly scared after Maji said he would do that so he acknowledged Maji could hurt him.

Maji is low blue tier.

Captain Cadaver said:
That said, Copy Vegeta stomps if he goes Blue from the start and vaporises him with either a Big Bang Attack or Final Flash. If he lets himself get worn down too early though, Maji Kayo wins.

Maji's shapeshifting could be really difficult for him to deal with. I think they're equals in power so it would take him a while to be able to fully vaporize Maji.

Future Warrior

Elite
Considering the fact that Nigrisshi was said to be the greatest modified warrior of Universe 3 (Who got trashed by Base Cabba), Maji Kayo in terms of raw power isn't anywhere near Blue tier. Copy Vegeta stomps.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
Considering the fact that Nigrisshi was said to be the greatest modified warrior of Universe 3 (Who got trashed by Base Cabba), Maji Kayo in terms of raw power isn't anywhere near Blue tier. Copy Vegeta stomps.

Oh, come on. That's utter bullshit.

Maji was going to cut off Dyspo's ears, not just restrain him. He would had to have attack power in Dyspo's range to be able to do that. Dyspo knew Maji could do it as he was SCARED after Maji said he was going to do it.

Katspersa's probably actually going to be the most powerful U3 warrior. It was said in promotional material that he and Paparoni are key players for U3.

Future Warrior

Elite
Maji was going to cut off Dyspo's ears, not just restrain him. He would had to have attack power in Dyspo's range to be able to do that. Dyspo knew Maji could do it as he was SCARED after Maji said he was going to do it.

The same way Nink and Tupper was able to restrain Goku from doing anything. I'm sure having your ears cut off with a pair of fucking scissors would be quite threatening when you can't defend yourself.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
The same way Nink and Tupper was able to restrain Goku from doing anything. I'm sure having your ears cut off with a pair of fucking scissors would be quite threatening when you can't defend yourself.

Dyspo should be able to sense energy just like any other fighter. If he thought Maji wouldn't be powerful enough to cut his ears he wouldn't have been as concerned as he was.

Are you suggestion that the scissors wouldn't have cut through Dyspo's ears despite the clear implication that they would've?

It seems clear to me that Maji can damage Dyspo. And Dyspo is low blue tier so, so is Maji.

Heck when Maji restrained Dyspo he also slammed him into the ground and Dyspo was hurt enough to throw up a large amount of spit.

Future Warrior

Elite
xenos5 said:
Dyspo should be able to sense energy just like any other fighter. If he thought Maji wouldn't be powerful enough to cut his ears he wouldn't have been as concerned as he was.

Are you suggestion that the scissors wouldn't have cut through Dyspo's ears despite the clear implication that they would've?

I never said it wouldn't have, my point was that he was defenseless against it.

It seems clear to me that Maji can damage Dyspo. And Dyspo is low blue tier so, so is Maji.

Nigrisshi > Maji Kayo

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
I never said it wouldn't have, my point was that he was defenseless against it.

Him being defenseless against it doesn't change his durability. To cut through the ears of a low blue tier fighter you have to be low blue tier yourself.

Future Warrior said:
Nigrisshi > Maji Kayo

Nope. There's no proof of that. Maybe Nigrisshi was just the strongest modified warrior before other fighters got more adjustments specifically for the tournament? But he clearly isn't the strongest U3 fighter in the tournament. As I said before Katspersa was labeled a key player along with Paparoni so he's more likely to be the strongest of U3.

You're putting too much stock in a statement that hasn't been supported.

Future Warrior

Elite
xenos5 said:
Him being defenseless against it doesn't change his durability.

Yes it does. Zoiray was able to damage Goku while being restrained by Tupper.

To cut through the ears of a low blue tier fighter you have to be low blue tier yourself

You speak as if that's something that was actually said in the show. Saying that doesn't help your argument. Dyspo was restrained and couldn't defend himself against Kayo, it's common sense. It's made clear that his abilities are what makes him dangerous, nothing was ever said about his physical strength.

Nope. There's no proof of that. Maybe Nigrisshi was just the strongest modified warrior before other fighters got more adjustments specifically for the tournament? But he clearly isn't the strongest U3 fighter in the tournament. As I said before Katspersa was labeled a key player along with Paparoni so he's more likely to be the strongest of U3.

You're putting too much stock in a statement that hasn't been supported.

You may or may not be right. There's still not evidence that points to him being Blue tier.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
Yes it does. Zoiray was able to damage Goku while being restrained by Tupper.

Is there a problem with Zoiray being current base Goku level?

Future Warrior said:
You speak as if that's something that was actually said in the show. Saying that doesn't help your argument. Dyspo was restrained and couldn't defend himself against Kayo, it's common sense. It's made clear that his abilities are what makes him dangerous, nothing was ever said about his physical strength.

Not being able to defend yourself doesn't make you less durable. Fighters in the Dragonball series amp their durabilities with ki so their skin is much harder to break through than even extremely dense substances. That doesn't change once you get put into a hold.

Dyspo was easily stomped by Hit when and it was clear he was weaker than Hit when Hit could land punches on him but he didn't go down in one blow. That puts him at low blue tier. Doing damage to someone who's low blue tier means you can put out enough force to overcome their durability. That gives Maji low blue tier strength.

Future Warrior said:
You may or may not be right. There's still not evidence that points to him being Blue tier.

I'm saying he's LOW blue tier. Not mid or max power blue tier. I HAVE provided evidence and I do not believe its a stretch.

supersaiyangodgogeta

Low Class Warrior
Maji kayo is stated to be weaker than Nigrisshi whom was nothing to base cabba. Maji kayos abilities make him a problem.

Vegeta would disintegrate him with any of his signature moves.

Future Warrior

Elite
xenos5 said:
Is there a problem with Zoiray being current base Goku level?

Not just Zoiray, Nink was able to force Goku to go SSB (even hurt him) when there's evidence pointing towards him being weaker than his Base. That shows that your overall fighting capabilities are greatly diminished when restrained.

Not being able to defend yourself doesn't make you less durable. Fighters in the Dragonball series amp their durabilities with ki so their skin is much harder to break through than even extremely dense substances. That doesn't change once you get put into a hold.

You're right, but Dyspo lost that focus for Ki buildup when he wasn't able to move freely.

Dyspo was easily stomped by Hit when and it was clear he was weaker than Hit when Hit could land punches on him but he didn't go down in one blow. That puts him at low blue tier. Doing damage to someone who's low blue tier means you can put out enough force to overcome their durability. That gives Maji low blue tier strength.

That logic only works when pertaining to Z, not Super. We have Goku taking attacks from Hit, Kunshi getting back up after a punch and a Ki barrage from a SSB Goku, Obuni taking hits and even wearing down Ultimate Gohan a little.

I'm saying he's LOW blue tier. Not mid or max power blue tier. I HAVE provided evidence and I do not believe its a stretch.

The evidence you provided can be alternatively interpreted.

xenos5

Low Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
Not just Zoiray, Nink was able to force Goku to go SSB (even hurt him) when there's evidence pointing towards him being weaker than his Base. That shows that your overall fighting capabilities are greatly diminished when restrained.

Pretty sure Goku just went overkill because he was concerned with being at the edge of the ring.

Future Warrior said:
You're right, but Dyspo lost that focus for Ki buildup when he wasn't able to move freely.

What? You don't need to constantly "focus" to maintain your ki amping your durability. I don't buy this.

Future Warrior said:
That logic only works when pertaining to Z, not Super. We have Goku taking attacks from Hit, Kunshi getting back up after a punch and a Ki barrage from a SSB Goku, Obuni taking hits and even wearing down Ultimate Gohan a little.

Hit held back on Base Goku during the U6 tournament. The rules restricted him from killing his opponent so he had to.

And what are you basing Kunshi and Obuni being weak off of? We have no other reference for their power than what they did against Goku and Gohan. Obuni is clearly the strongest mortal in U10. If they had fought some other characters like Human Z U7 members then you would have a point but they didn't. Kunshi seems weak but just is be able to take punches a bit above his weight class. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Future Warrior said:
The evidence you provided can be alternatively interpreted.

I do not believe the alternate interpretations hold as much water as mine does.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui