Mike

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Trunks stomps. He could resist Baby while General Rild couldn't. Even ignoring that, enraged Pan is within striking range of Rild, and Trunks could barely tell that she was stronger than him.

Not disagreeing, but where do you get the impression that Rild resisted?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Well, I don't really think he'd want to lose his life or anything...

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Perhaps Machine Mutant bodies are just easier to control for him? Since he created Myuu it makes sense.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I don't know, that just comes off as a cop-out to me. Like from those type of people who absolutely refuse to believe any of the GT cast besides Goku are even that much stronger, if not weaker than their Boo arc selves.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I just mean because of the fact that SSJ Goku is stronger than SSJ Trunks and Rild put up a fight against the former. Though I suppose in his first form, he'd be weaker than Trunks anyway.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Well, I guess it depends on if Rild was still in his Hyper Mega form when he was possessed or not. He would either have to be in his base form, or Trunks would've had to have increased by a great amount post-M2. Both options are weird, but whatever, it's Toei.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
What is the question here so I can chime in?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Southern Gothic said:
Why would Rild try to fight off Baby when Baby took him over?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Zoro said:
Southern Gothic said:
Why would Rild try to fight off Baby when Baby took him over?

Typically, artificial creations have a prime directive to ensure their own survival. Its possible, as is the case in many science fiction stories (see Asimov) that when this is put into conflict against internal programming to obey a master and or creator, that one code overrides the other.

SIAD

Elite
It makes sense to me that Goku, Trunks and Pan (Baby) are much stronger than their counterparts (M2). Maybe after metal had become a power up or Zenkai. With that makes a lot more sense than the combination of Goku Trunks + Pan + very easily eliminated Baby-Rildo. This is my chain:

SSJ Goku (M2)> = Rildo Super Hyper Mega> Mega Hyper Rildo> Trunks SSJ2 (Baby)> Goku Base (Baby)> Baby Gohan SSJ () >> Trunks SSJ (Baby)> = Goku Base (M2)> General Rildo (Base)> Buuhan> Buutenks> Baby Gohan (Base)> Gohan Base (Baby)> Mystic Gohan (Boo)> Gotenks SSJ3 (Post)> Super Boo (FP)> = Pan (M2 + Enraged)> = Trunks SSJ (M2) = Trunks Base (Baby)> = Pan (Baby) >>>>> Trunks Base (M2) >> Pan (M2).

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o