Movie 10 Gohan

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
How can people claim that M10 Gohan=Buu saga Gohan when Gohan stated that he has been training.Since Cel games Gohan was just a notch below Goku and Majin vegeta after 7 years he would be much stronger than them.Am i missing something?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Wrong section.

Anyway, CG Gohan > M8 Gohan due to his shitty performance and backup by Goku. Therefore M8 Gohan trained in 7 years to get him to the CG levels but still weaker than CG Kid Gohan.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He has SSJ2 in this movie, so he'd be stronger either way. But yeah, I think Gohan was just uber-nerfed in 8.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
KyuubiAhri said:
How can people claim that M10 Gohan=Buu saga Gohan when Gohan stated that he has been training.Since Cel games Gohan was just a notch below Goku and Majin vegeta after 7 years he would be much stronger than them.Am i missing something?

Gohan never said he was training... Stop making shits up people... He said he powered up since movie 8.... M8 Gohan is barely in par with 1st Post Rosat ASSjin Trunks.... Also M8 Gohan is not nerfed.... He was just based on his Initial exist from the Rosat and was not known to be stronger than everyone

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Gohan hadn't had his first wet dream til the Cell Games

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Same as Fearless said. CG Gohan >>> M8 Gohan leaves enough of a gap that M10 Gohan need only be equal to either his Boo Arc or Cell Games self.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui