Ok for real out of ALL seriousness, do you actually think the Saiyans transform during "reproduction" for their partners?

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Honestly no. Considering the lazy effort they give in most canon fights.

Some guy will have a power level of two trillion, even Beerus doesn't want any part of this, and Goku and Vegeta will be fighting in the base for 25 percent of the fight before the "this guy is tough, let's transform" line comes in.

Warmmedown

Elite
I can imagine Bulma asking Vegeta to go blonde and him being like "UGH, IT ISN'T A PLAYTHING WOMAN! IT'S THE ULTIMATE FORM OF THE GREATEST WARRIOR RACE IN THE UNIVERSE!"

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Didn't get the question. Transform in SSJ? I think they would hurt their partner badly unintentionally with their d*** thrust in such case

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
MSSJ is for everyday situations, exciting/pleasure situations may make them lose their calm and control and flare the SSJ power.

Warmmedown

Elite
Yeh I was thinking about that too. But I can't think of times they reflexively transformed due to emotions other than anger.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Maybe it makes their dicks harder like it makes the muscles bigger. If so, I can see Bulma wanting that SSJ D.