Podcast 3 sign ups

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
It's time to begin a headcount for our 3rd edition of the DBZeta podcast! We are again looking for 3-5 members to participate!

It will be held at 9pm Eastern time, this Saturday. As with before, should there be any hold ups, we will push the event to the following Saturday.

So far our discussion will include:

-Dragon Ball Super, new episode discussion

- Topic of the Week, Did Vegeta and Trunks train together in the RoSaT (by Pyrus).

- Battle of the Week, SSJ2 Future Gohan vs Imperfect Cell (by StrawHatCrew)

- Question of the Week, to be revealed on the podcast.

- General Entertainment wrap up.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I will not be around this saturday as I am out of town for a concert. Good luck!

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
The more the merrier. If you can make it please pass along your hangouts info to Oshino and I will PM you the Question of the Week so that you can prepare in advance.

You were missed last week. Jurrasic World got a thumbs down from the panel and the Spino fight was agreed as better than the Indominous battle. I couldn't help but chuckle.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Excellent, so far. And for the record, I have something special planned for podcast #4. Drinking will be welcome, in fact encouraged for this little surprise, assuming everyone is on board ;)

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
I would like to join this time, but I'll be honest... I'm not much into Dragon Ball discussion. I'm happy to discuss Super, as it's new, but I feel like all of the points of discussion for Dragon Ball have been exhausted for me personally. I just don't know how much I'd contribute outside of Super and non-DB things that come up.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
That's how I felt in the last one lol. I haven't discussed DB actively in a long time.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Same here... I feel once Super gets long enough, we can have lengthy discussions on the subject.

But I don't think it makes our board look good if we don't take enough interest in Dragon Ball.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Understood, and I feel the same way for a lot of it. Most of the retro Dragon Ball stuff is pulled from the forum, because I'm trying to be interactive with our members. :( I'm trying guyz!

But seriously if it doesn't end upworking I can always shorten it to one question. There was plenty of discussion involving Super and General entertainment last time around that it could easily take up that time.

Feedback is always welcome. I also encourage suggested topics. Last time we didn't get any so I went the forum route.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
@Yoshi, Well I might as well not participate then lol cause I barely have any interest in talking about DB. I don't even what to say on the versus topic for this week.

I think the podcast was fine and you did fine SG. The podcast is for the forum, there is no advertising going on here. So I don't think if we talk less about DB we will look bad? Does everyone actually care that much?

What I was trying to say is that I don't really care about DB anymore so it was kind of hard for me to participate. But that also gives another side so it worked out fine. Discussing the recent episode of DB Super is a perfect topic.

Arcadya

Low Class Warrior
I do feel like there should be a relatively large Dragon Ball focus, but I also don't think it should take up more than say... 75% of the conversation*. This is a Dragon Ball site, as the name indicates, but... yeah. With something as old as Dragon Ball, there's not much new to talk about outside of Super and new games/merchandise.

* Even 75% might be a bit much. Probably 40% Super and 10-25% Other DB.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Last time around I was concerned about run time, so I went heavy on the topics. We ended up going longer than I expected.

Comic Con was this weekend, so I feel there will be plenty to talk about as far as other news is concerned. I can always pull the Question of the Week, which would shorten the DB talk.

It hasn't been revealed yet anyway so it shouldn't be missed. Keep the suggestions coming!

Uncle Goten

Low Class Warrior
I'll probably join one of the podcasts in the futute, although have no interest in discussing Dragonball either :p Only issue for me is timezones. I'm like 6 hours ahead.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
I'm going to say maybe. My schedule for the rest of this week, particularly at night, is iffy at best. I'll PM Accel my gmail just in case I do end up being there. If I don't show up, you'll know.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I appreciate the suggestions and effort to volunteer from everyone here. You guys are the best.

After some consideration, I feel it's perfectly fine to reformat the podcast after this week.

All our Dragon Ball talk will be condensed into a "Dragon Ball Retro Moment", and will only consist of one question from the forum. So the BotW, TotW and QotW will all be combined, and can come from any thread in the DB section.

So the show would go like this:

-DB Super discussion.

-Retro Dragon Ball Question

-General Entertainment talk.

That's three nice and even segments. Things will remain the same for the currently planned show for now.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
If I'm in, I'm going to pound you fucks about last week's bad decision making.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Pyrus said:
If I'm in, I'm going to pound you fucks about last week's bad decision making.
I deserve it. I trolled the shit outta you in that podcast.

Both Oshino and Poo got done talking about much they hated the Rex - Indominous fight.

After a moment of silence, I said "You guys like the Spino fight better?"

Dey said yes.
:eek:mg

POOHEAD189

Low Class Warrior
If there's DB discussions at all I'd like to show up again. I might not be able to, but if I am free to join up I'd love to. Retro doesn't bother me at all. I'll still talk my ass off.
Lol was the bad decision making on Jurrasic World?

Also Gothic, you're doing a grand job as host. Don't sell yourself short. You're a cool dude.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work