Podcast #4

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
I am pleased to say that we had a successful podcast, with myself, Squall Leonhart and Kenshi.

Expect the video to be released hopefully by tomorrow, as I still have a few things that need to be done.

Thanks to those two great guys!

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
FutureProtagonist said:
I am pleased to say that we had a successful podcast, with myself, Squall Leonhart and Kenshi.

Expect the video to be released hopefully by tomorrow, as I still have a few things that need to be done.

Thanks to those two great guys!
Congrats. All three are awesome dudes.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Nice goin guys. I'll be sure to give it a listen

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Well, I've finished recording the gameplay for this podcast, but it's 32GB, and compression is going to take <del>3</del> 4 hours. Hopefully it'll pay off. ;)

Update: The editing process is finished, but exporting as a video is going to take even longer than the compression. Don't expect it until this afternoon :-/

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Finally. Finished editing and rendering the damn thing. Youtube has given me an ETA of 184 minutes.

Overall, it turned out very well. I was able to reproduce the effect of having everyone's portraits on screen, and I was (though it was difficult), able to present a 60 FPS, decent quality gameplay (maybe a bit too much compression and re-encoding...) video.

When it's ready to be viewed, I'll PM the link to one of our mods, and he can post it in the announcements forum.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work