Podcast Vo. 2

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Just realized that its the 4th of July. I definitely won't be on tomorrow night, or well tonight rather. I will be out drinking. Let's reschedule for next Saturday

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Next Saturday it is.

That goes for everybody who wants to participate. We are moving the podcast to one week from tonight. Which is more time for people to sign up and get their points ready.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Yep yep. Next Saturday 9pm.

Let me know as we get closer to the date. I'll check in with everybody too, and send them the QoTW in advance.

If we can get everyone who has so far shown interest, we will have a fabulous panel that will be worth the wait of an extra week.

Epicnessbeyond

Mid Class Warrior
Wait I think we should save the good topics for a later Podcast. These are very highly debated topics and both are topics I could speak a lot about. Also it would be dissapointing if I can't make this podcast. I can make any podcast anytime after the 19th. I think we should get a bit less debated topic for the second one.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Epicnessbeyond said:
Wait I think we should save the good topics for a later Podcast. These are very highly debated topics and both are topics I could speak a lot about. Also it would be dissapointing if I can't make this podcast. I can make any podcast anytime after the 19th. I think we should get a bit less debated topic for the second one.
It's great to hear that you have such enthusiasm about these topics. That tell me we are on the right track. I actually tried to avoid some of the more controversial topics until we got the ball rolling on these podcasts. For what it's worth, I think if this goes well, we will be able to cherry pick some of the better topics later on. Here's my logic behind the questions we have, and why they were picked.

DB Super: We are on the verge of this show getting released, and so far we only have a small amount of information compared to later on. By the time we get around to a third podcast, there will be a lot more to discuss. Possibly more manga and episodes.

Topic of the Week: This was pulled from the forum, and my criteria was that the topic had to be on the first two pages and have a fair amount of responses. This includes good content in posts. In another few weeks, this topic may well have fallen back several pages, and I want it to be relevant to what is being talked about in the forum.

Battle of the Week: Same as the above. I wanted good content and responses, as well as being recent.

Question of the Week: Like I said, it's a secret for now, but I as I said before, I purposely avoided picking the absolute top stuff until we get more polished.

General Entertainment: This will be featured every week, so no worries there. Just a lighthearted way to end the podcast.

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Anyone else trying to get in on this? The more the merrier

Satsuki

High Class Warrior
Retired Staff
Saturday at 9pm EST is when we've decided I think. I can do earlier or later though.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'll try to be on it as well but I can't fully guarantee I can make it either.

Kyo

High Class Warrior
Donor
Hmm, no can do. No need to reschedule as that general timeframe is pretty bad for me, but hopefully I can join #3.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Oshino Shinobu said:
Saturday at 9pm EST is when we've decided I think. I can do earlier or later though.
This is correct. Poohead seemed pretty game and said he could make it. So I am banking on at least three of us right now.

Obviously, as Oshino said, we will still take any and all who still want to join. For now, let's say the cut off is at 8pm, an hour before.

Also, just a heads up to the participants, we will probably expand our DB Super discussion a bit in order to incorporate the new episode.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Espo

im down to be on a podcast. Saturday mornings are really my only time free though.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Lord Saiyajin said:
Nominees topic of the week?
SSJ Vegetto won Topic of the Week (Kamiccolo RoSaT)

You won Battle of the Week ( Nouva vs Beerus)

And the Question of the Week gets revealed on the Podcast. ;) But that is an original question that I made up, not from the forum.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Just a reminder: We are about 48 hours away from launch, so any last minute additions still have time to jump aboard!

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work