Pre Ginger Cell vs SSJ Vegeta

Hector

High Class Warrior
Cell is as he was before absorbing Ginger's people. Vegeta is his Androids Arc self.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Cell wins with extreme difficulty. He wasn't willing to take on Vegeta because he knew he wouldn't have been able to end it quickly enough.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
After absorbing Gingertown and Piccolo's arm, we know Cell was in the category of those (Piccolo, Androids) that were outdoing the Super Saiyan.

Prior to that? I'm not too sure where Cell ranks. If Vegeta's power was enough to make a more powerful Cell think twice, then Cell might not have much of an advantage before he started absorbing.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
After absorbing Gingertown and Piccolo's arm, we know Cell was in the category of those (Piccolo, Androids) that were outdoing the Super Saiyan.

Prior to that? I'm not too sure where Cell ranks. If Vegeta's power was enough to make a more powerful Cell think twice, then Cell might not have much of an advantage before he started absorbing.
Android saga:

1. android 16
2. piccolo (Kami fused)/android 17
3. android 18
4. vegeta
5. goku/imperfect cell
6. future trunks
7. gohan (no super saiyan)
7. krillin
8. tien
9. chaiotzu
10. yamcha

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Prove it bitch. Talk is cheap.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Cell only absorbed 15,000 people which is less than a tenth of what he absorbed after Gingertown lol. I don't think he powered up massively from it, in fact he didn't even have an aura when he fought Piccolo.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Cell only absorbed 15,000 people which is less than a tenth of what he absorbed after Gingertown lol. I don't think he powered up massively from it, in fact he didn't even have an aura when he fought Piccolo.
Prove it bitch. Talk is cheap.

he surpassed SSJ goku, SSJ trunks, unfused piccolo and was able to hold his own against 18 for a quite a while a feat imperfect cell couldn't do unless he started absorbing people to get strong enough so yeah

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
#18 was holding back. Kamiccolo (weighted) was stated to be around the same power as #18 and #17 both and was also stated to far surpass Vegeta.

SIAD

Elite
Android saga:

1. android 16
2. piccolo (Kami fused)/android 17
3. android 18
4. vegeta
5. goku/imperfect cell
6. future trunks
7. gohan (no super saiyan)
7. krillin
8. tien
9. chaiotzu
10. yamcha
Because you have Chaoz> Yamcha.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
Cell probably got more out of Piccolo's arm than he did the entire population of Gingertown.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

15,000? Were did you get that number from? A reporter says Cell had absorbeb hundreds of thousands of people before he showed up to fight Piccolo and the androids.

Wasn't Vegeta drawn by Piccolo and Cell's first power up though?

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o