Pre Ginger Cell vs SSJ Vegeta

Hector

High Class Warrior
Cell only absorbed 15,000 people which is less than a tenth of what he absorbed after Gingertown lol. I don't think he powered up massively from it, in fact he didn't even have an aura when he fought Piccolo.
I think he did have an aura when he powered up to fight Piccolo.

Hector

High Class Warrior
After absorbing Gingertown and Piccolo's arm, we know Cell was in the category of those (Piccolo, Androids) that were outdoing the Super Saiyan.
Wait, did Cell surpass the SSJs only after absorbing Piccolo's arm?

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
15,000? Were did you get that number from? A reporter says Cell had absorbeb hundreds of thousands of people before he showed up to fight Piccolo and the androids.

Wasn't Vegeta drawn by Piccolo and Cell's first power up though?

He was, but this is what made me think about the arm absorption more:

HocRQEJ.jpg

I don't think there'd be anything to take into account if the power gain was low. Piccolo makes it seem like Cell gained a good amount of energy, but just not enough to turn the battle around.

@Hector, I don't think it was the arm alone...but I do believe the arm widened the difference a bit.

SIAD

Elite
any-one else had been as careless as yamcha out-side of maybe piccolo'd have been defeated due to power, so that doesn't rly say much abt yamcha being below chaozu
Sure, it's an amplified attack from a Saibaman. Yamcha was stronger than the Saibamans.

Also the Saibamans were much stronger than Chaoz.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Chaozu's psychic abilities didn't even affect Nappa. Yamcha was so strong that Toriyama needed to kill him before he had the chance to one shot Nappa.

MikaelHarding

Mid Class Warrior
Chaozu's psychic abilities didn't even affect Nappa. Yamcha was so strong that Toriyama needed to kill him before he had the chance to one shot Nappa.
jesus christ I didn't know you were a yamcha fan

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o