Pure Boo vs Fat Janemba

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
SSJ3 Goku fought evenly with Pure Boo.
M12 SSJ3 Goku (which is stronger than his canon counterpart) destroyed Fat Janemba.

I know this pretty much comes down to how much stronger you have M12 Goku over Boo Arc Goku.

Anyways, who wins?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Goku can be slightly stronger than his Canon counterpart IMO. Pure Boo on the other hand is completely dangerous and will make Janempa like his bitch.

Lord Beerus

Low Class Warrior
Janemba reality warping powers will prove too much for Pure Boo to handle.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
Imo M12 Goku = Buu Saga Goku. SSJ3 Goku literally turned Janemba inside out. Kid Buu may have trouble with Janemba's reality manipulation but I still think he can win this.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
Im curious why do you think M12 Goku is stronger?<hr />Im curious why do yogu think M12 Goku is stronger?

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
There is a line in the film, where Goku says something about training at Grand Kaio's, while Vegeta was a soul in the afterlife.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Whipedkillsmiled said:
Yeah but it was only a few days at best I doubt he got considerably stronger
Vegeta was crying because of it, stating Goku had been training and improving while Vegeta remained the same, implying Goku got noticeably stronger.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Just in case.

Goku: That ain't surprising. Here I've had my body, and have been training this whole time on Grand Kaio's World. It's only natural that there'd be a gap between us.""

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Also, Goku and Vegeta were able to fuse effortlessly after Goku had gotten the shit kicked out of him.

Goku >>> Exhausted Goku = Vegeta

It would appear to me as though he is a good deal stronger than his canon counterpart. In SSJ3 he was still kicking Janemba's ass, so it's tough to say if Janemba is above Pure Boo. For now I will pick Janemba due to his warping powers.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Flame Alchemist said:
Also, Goku and Vegeta were able to fuse effortlessly after Goku had gotten the shit kicked out of him.

To be fair, Vegeta had also taken quite a bit of damage, albeit, not to the extent of Goku.

I'd probably give this to Pure Boo, since Goku's statement about Janemba being the strongest enemy he'd fought only means that Fat Janemba > Fat Boo. I may need to rewatch it though, since if the line was instead "strongest Ki I've ever sensed" it could mean that Fat Janemba > SSJ Gotenks.

For now though, I'll give it to Pure Boo. Unless the magical quality of Janemba's being can damage Boo just like another Boo would, Boo's regeneration should give him a definite edge.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I think Goku would only be 1.2x stronger than Vegeta, maximum. I think Fat Janemba is between Fat Buu and Kid Buu & Buu Arc SSJ3 Goku. I guess like:

Fat Buu: 250

Fat Janemba: 300-350

SSJ3Goku/Kid Buu: 400

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Captain Cadaver said:
Flame Alchemist said:

To be fair, Vegeta had also taken quite a bit of damage, albeit, not to the extent of Goku.

I'd probably give this to Pure Boo, since Goku's statement about Janemba being the strongest enemy he'd fought only means that Fat Janemba > Fat Boo. I may need to rewatch it though, since if the line was instead "strongest Ki I've ever sensed" it could mean that Fat Janemba > SSJ Gotenks.

For now though, I'll give it to Pure Boo. Unless the magical quality of Janemba's being can damage Boo just like another Boo would, Boo's regeneration should give him a definite edge.
GrbhYyr.png

So he could as well be referencing Evil Boo or Gotenks.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Well, looks like M12 Goku could potentially be OP'd as hell then, along with M12 Gogeta. Gotenks knew the Kamikaze Ghost Attack, which implies he needed Rosat training, plus the movie was released around the time when from a fan's perspective, that move seemed to have killed Boo.

However, you could easily argue that Gotenks killed Fat Boo and simply thought up that move in that timespan. The latter seems more reasonable, whilst the former only seems like a good option if you for some reason abide by the Toei staff statement on Janemba > Hildegarn via feats against SS3 Goku.

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
M12 Goku is 6% stronger than his original counterpart IMO
10% at most but that's not enough to tip the favours to big janemba I'd still say pure buu<hr />
ZBSupport said:
Captain Cadaver said:
Flame Alchemist said:

GrbhYyr.png

So he could as well be referencing Evil Boo or Gotenks.
It seemed this was in a totally different timeline since Gohan was at earth and there was no super buu considering everyone was alive so I'm guessing Gotenks at best but it can also be argued Gotenks is weaker than Goku. At least in SSJ but to his references after this comment and how he said he has only used SSJ3 against one other person I tip my favours towards him talking about buu

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
At the time they wrote that line, Gotenks probably didn't exist yet.
Fat Janemba is a clear rip off of Fat Buu, so it makes sense Goku'd just be comparing him with Fat Buu.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Just in case

DBZ Movie 12: The Rebirth of Fusion!! Goku and Vegeta (Fusion Reborn)
Release Date: March 4, 1995
Manga Release (4 months back): "He’s So Strong!! The Super Fusion" (Nov 28, 1994)
Manga Release (6 months back): "The Extinction of Humanity" (Oct 4, 1994)
Latest Manga Chapter Release: "Goku and Vegeta Inside of Buu" (Feb 27, 1995)
Between Episodes: #258 ("I’m Going Like I Mean It!! A Wide-Open Super Gotenks") - #259 ("I’ve Done It!! Buu Successfully Eliminated With Ghosts?!")

Whipedkillsmiled

Mid Class Warrior
GokhanDBZfan said:
At the time they wrote that line, Gotenks probably didn't exist yet.
Fat Janemba is a clear rip off of Fat Buu, so it makes sense Goku'd just be comparing him with Fat Buu.
Your right except for the Gotenks part they fused in the movie.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I think the movie takes place in an alternate timeline where Gotenks succeeded in killing Evil Boo in the RoSaT, thus Gohan never needed to begin/complete his training with Elder Kaioshin, while Goku and Vegeta remained dead. It covers basically every loose end the movie presents.

With that said, Goku wouldn't necessarily have felt anything beyond Evil Boo's power that made Super Saiyan Gotenks (pre-RoSaT) stand no chance. It still boosts his power way past his manga self, but it's not as wild as putting him all the way up to Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks level.

SSj Gotenks (post-RoSaT) >>> SSj3 Goku (M12) > Fat Janemba > Evil Boo (power-up 2) >>> SSj Gotenks (pre-RoSaT) >> SSj3 Goku (manga) >= Pure Boo >/> Fat Boo