Question about Xenoverse 2

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
What happens when a character on Parallel quest gives you Ki.For example.
Parralel quest 34: Return of ginyu force. There is Goku (ginyus body) and when you approach him he gives you some of his ki. The ki meter doesn't increase,nor stamina.Nothing happens.So what does it do? Does it increase attack damage or what?

Future Warrior

Elite
The way they handle DLC's in this game is terrible. DLC 1 was pretty trash for the most part. DLC 2 was ok since it had a pretty fun story mission, but it felt rushed. They waited till end of February to announce the release date for that shit. Fucking SS Vegeta with the RoF outfit is in the story mission but not playable? garbage. The Champa arc ended half a year before the full game came out, they should be no reason for these dlc's to be rushed. I'm starting to lose hope for DLC 3 as well. It's already mid april and we didn't even get a trailer yet. I fear it's gonna be greatly incomplete with tons of glitches. The problem is that the devs are lazy. So much missing opportunities in this game. There is no reason for SSB Goku/Vegeta to be a separate character slot. It's not like they had any moves that are only unique to that form.

This game is barely mediocre. They try to keep the game going with Events and expert missions that aren't even fun to begin with. It's all just attack spamming. It's fun to play from time to time, but that's about it. This is game is just a polished Xenoverse 1 in my opinion. Hopefully Xenoverse 3 comes out far better than what we had so far.

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Future Warrior said:
The way they handle DLC's in this game is terrible. DLC 1 was pretty trash for the most part. DLC 2 was ok since it had a pretty fun story mission, but it felt rushed. They waited till end of February to announce the release date for that shit. Fucking SS Vegeta with the RoF outfit is in the story mission but not playable? garbage. The Champa arc ended half a year before the full game came out, they should be no reason for these dlc's to be rushed. I'm starting to lose hope for DLC 3 as well. It's already mid april and we didn't even get a trailer yet. I fear it's gonna be greatly incomplete with tons of glitches. The problem is that the devs are lazy. So much missing opportunities in this game. There is no reason for SSB Goku/Vegeta to be a separate character slot. It's not like they had any moves that are only unique to that form.

This game is barely mediocre. They try to keep the game going with Events and expert missions that aren't even fun to begin with. It's all just attack spamming. It's fun to play from time to time, but that's about it. This is game is just a polished Xenoverse 1 in my opinion. Hopefully Xenoverse 3 comes out far better than what we had so far.
DLC 3 .I think we are going to get Bojack.And the funny thing is.....
He is only in his first form