Questions about M12

SIAD

Elite
I've always had the question about who I defeat Majin Boo along the line of M12? Or it will have been Goku Gotenks?

Gotenks seems more may have been the hero, because in M12 clearly saw Gotenks (Post), so it seems that was Gotenks (Post) Time in the room where I remove Super Boo by.

Therefore the most sense for Goku Ki before Fat Janemba, will have been Super Boo (initial)?

If so, Goku (M12) should be >>>> Goku (Boo), due to the following string:

Goku SSJ3 (M12) >> Gotenks Base (Post)> = Fat Janemba> Super Boo (initial) >>> Gotenks SSJ (Pre)> Goku SSJ3 (Boo).

It seems a good chain, the only thing I personally do not like, is that Pikkon (No heavy clothing in M12), would be close in terms of power of Vegeta SSJ2 (M12 / Post Majin), but nothing implies the opposite. Therefore I have the sifuiente chain:

Gogeta SSJ (Boo / M12) >>> Gotenks SSJ (Post / M12) >> Super Janemba (FP)> Super Janemba (First On)> gogeta Base (Boo / M12)> Super Janemba (initial)> Goku SSJ3 (M12 ) >> Gotenks Base (Post / M12)> = Fat Janemba> Super Boo (initial) >>>> Gotenks SSJ (Pre)> Goku SSJ3 (Boo)> Fat Boo> Boo (Gray)> Goku SSJ2 (M12)> Mr. Boo> Gotenks Base (Pre) >>>>> SSJ2 Vegeta (Majin Post / M12)> Pikkon (No heavy clothing in M12)> = Goku SSJ (M12)> Gohan SSJ2 (CG).

They think?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Goku is not that much stronger... He compares Fat Janemba to Fat Boo

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Here's my chain:

M12 SS3 Goku >> Fat Janemba > Evil Boo (on Lookout/in ROST) >= Base Gotenks (post) > Evil Boo (initial) > Boo arc SS3 Goku

SIAD

Elite
One Piece Bus Ride said:
Here's my chain:

M12 SS3 Goku >> Fat Janemba > Evil Boo (on Lookout/in ROST) >= Base Gotenks (post) > Evil Boo (initial) > Boo arc SS3 Goku

You have them in Power Levels? If so, you could add Vegeta PL SSJ2 (M12 / Post Majin) and Pikkon (No heavy clothing in M12)?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I don't, but I can make some up on the spot.

SS2 Vegeta: 0.25
SS3 Goku (Boo arc): 1
Evil Boo (initial): 1.2
SS Gotenks (pre): 1.28
Base Gotenks (post): 1.8
Evil Boo (Lookout/ROST): 1.875
Fat Janemba: 2.25
SS3 Goku (M12): 3.6

Paikuhan is around Base Goku I guess.

SIAD

Elite
One Piece Bus Ride said:
I don't, but I can make some up on the spot.

SS2 Vegeta: 0.25
SS3 Goku (Boo arc): 1
Evil Boo (initial): 1.2
SS Gotenks (pre): 1.28
Base Gotenks (post): 1.8
Evil Boo (Lookout/ROST): 1.875
Fat Janemba: 2.25
SS3 Goku (M12): 3.6

Paikuhan is around Base Goku I guess.

Good numbers, what if Pikkon (No Heavy Clothing)> = Goku SSJ (M12) >>>>>> Goku Base (M12)> = Pikkon (With heavy clothing) is what is suggested in M12, as in the Other World tournament.

What is your multiplier for SSJ2 about SSJ? 2x or 4x?

SIAD

Elite
And in your list that numbers would you give Super Janemba (First), First Power and FP?

SIAD

Elite
I will be very bad to have Pikkon (No heavy clothing in M12) with 87.5% of SSJ2 Vegeta (Majin Post / M12)?

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Goku is the same strength in M12 as he is during the Manga.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
He's stated to be stronger.

SIAD

Elite
At least I have two big reasons:

1. Goku tells Vegeta, when faced with Super Janemba something like this: "It is normal that we have a big difference, because I continued training" for dying while Vegeta could not continue training and kept Majin power. M12 appears to be a time after Gotenks Super Boo eliminated in the room of Time.

2. Goku says to feel the Ki of Fat Janemba "had never felt a powerful Ki". The Ki last more powerful than had felt Goku, was probably Super Boo (initial) because if it had not existed Super Boo, either Gotenks had entered the Room of Time, but according to M12, Gotenks if he had entered the room of Time . Then Goku SSJ3 (M12) easily defeated Fat Janemba. Therefore we have: Goku SSJ3 (M12) >> Fat Janemba> = Gotenks Base (Post)> Super Boo (initial) >>>> Gotenks SSJ (Pre)> Goku SSJ3 (Boo). Therefore we can conclude that Goku in M12 was much more powerful than its counterpart Manga.

Although the second option is not much for believers Goku SSJ3 (Boo)> Mystic Gohan.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Isn't the statement of Goku training while dead a reference to the gap between the Boo Saga and Cell Games? IMO his comment implies that Vegeta did not keep the Majin power-up.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
No, Vegeta mentioned that Goku got stronger because he got to keep his body and continue training unlike Vegeta who lost his body. So the time of reference is after Vegeta's death.