Rank Em!

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!, Episode of Bardock, Minus, Battle of Gods, FNF.

Mine:
1) Episode of Bardock.
2) Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
3) Battle of Gods.
4) Minus.
5) FNF.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
1. Yo! Son-Goku & His Friends Return!!
2. Battle-of-Gods
3. Episode of Bardock
4. FNF
5. DB-Minus

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Watched Yo!! Again for the first time in ~5 years. Really good!

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic said:
Watched Yo!! Again for the first time in ~5 years. Really good!
ye, I never got the hate for it. It feels like classic DragonBall & it's 1 that I looked back-on when I wanted to find new DragonBall material I hadn't seen (this was before Battle-of-Gods ever came-out) and when I saw it I was really happy because it was there & was also good & fun.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
Well it has retarded power stuff going on. Like, Goten and Trunks = Freeza in this OVA, but they were sparring evenly with #18 in the Boo arc who is > Freeza.

So, Yo!! Made it like this:
Goten/Trunks(Boo) = Android 18 > Goten/Trunks = Freeza... Yeah.

But, Yo!! Was kewl. Abo and Cado weren't killed and ended up joining the feist, Krillin, Yamcha etc had their moment, it was actually funny etc. it's gud.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mystic said:
Well it has retarded power stuff going on. Like, Goten and Trunks = Freeza in this OVA, but they were sparring evenly with #18 in the Boo arc who is > Freeza.

So, Yo!! Made it like this:
Goten/Trunks(Boo) = Android 18 > Goten/Trunks = Freeza... Yeah.

But, Yo!! Was kewl. Abo and Cado weren't killed and ended up joining the feist, Krillin, Yamcha etc had their moment, it was actually funny etc. it's gud.
The power-stuff might have been weird, but it had the true DragonBall Spirit in it, unlike DragonBall-Super.

It was also the first new material we got in years for the series, so that helps that too.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
1. Battle Of Gods
2. Episode Of Bardock
3. FNF
4. yo Son Goku and his mother fucking friends return
5.Minus

Close between BoG & Episode Of Bardock

Mint

1. BoG
2. FnF
3. Yo
4. Minus
5. Episode of Bardock

Minus would probably go above Yo if it were longer.

Actually, if Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and Minus are being lumped together here, I'd put it above FnF. Jaco's one of my favorite Dragon Ball characters.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
#1 - Battle of Gods
#2 - Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return
#3 - Fukkatsu no F
#4 - Episode of Bardock
#5 - Superman Origin: DB-style Minus

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
1) Battle of Gods
2) Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
3) Episode of Bardock
4) Minus. (don't remember shit about this)
5) FNF.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
1.) Yo! Son Goku and His Friends Return!!
2.) Battle of Gawds
3.) Revival F
4.) DB Minus
5.) Episode of Bardock (complete trash)

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Episode of Bardock was asstrash, but I fail to see how it could be worse than FnF. FnF is honestly one of the worst atrocities to be created by humans.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I liked some of the funnier scenes with Jaco and Bulma. I also kind of liked the fight with Freeza and Goku/Vegeta.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I just can't get over the treatment of Gohan, the entire battle with the Freeza soldiers, Freeza being revived at all, Freeza, 1.3 million, and Toriyama.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
FnF at least had some subtle notes within the series to suggest some aspects of it weren't completely unfounded, such as Freeza's battle power without any training completely dwarfing any natural prodigies, or Goku being injured by a rock in filler. By comparison, they're somewhat consistent compared to Freeza's Supernova somehow gaining the ability to send it's opponent back in time.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Not to mention that Chilled died with hardly any externally visible wounds while the only people in Freeza's family to have been killed suffered far graver injuries without dying, or were one-shotted by a vastly stronger entity and suffered impalement at that. That and, the reason for Bardock's transformation was literally pulled out of a 9 year old's Broly fanfiction while the fight itself was more boring than Super.