Rep gone for now

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Until you guys can become mature enough to handle a fucking rep system, it's effectively gone for now.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I might see if any of the more tech savvy guys would know how to add a dislike button to the mix to counter the loss of rep, but I'm sure that would still cause arguments and pointless confrontations.

But at least a dislike can only ge done once, and isn't "permanent". I like this idea.

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
With all due respect, I don't think this is a good move on your part. This is supposed to have different rules than DBZF, after all.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yoshi said:
With all due respect, I don't think this is a good move on your part. This is supposed to have different rules than DBZF, after all.
Not what I give a fuck about. If people are going to whine and whine about the shit, I'm going to get annoyed eventually. Either way, I said for now. I can reneable it whenever I want, but we clearly need a break from it.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Mystic said:
:cry all because of that dupe? :cry
No, that dupe barely even factored into this actually. I see arguments about rep by the daily, and it's beginning to tick me off.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What dupe are we talking about here? For some reason, someone thinks it was me who made it.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
Why are people so obsessed with a rep system anyways? So you can go brag to your friends how high your rep is on an internet forum?

SSJ2 felt the need to disable it indefinitely, respect that decision. He'll bring it back eventually, but don't try to rush it!

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Actually, you're write! I wanted a high reputation to get more respect, lol.

Event Horizon

High Class Warrior
High rep =/= more respect, though. Respect is earned through actions and communication.
It's good it was disabled, IMO. Because some people with higher rep believe they're better, and usually talks down to people with less rep.

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Stark said:
High rep =/= more respect, though. Respect is earned through actions and communication.
It's good it was disabled, IMO. Because some people with higher rep believe they're better, and usually talks down to people with less rep.
Like us? lol

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Stark said:
Why are people so obsessed with a rep system anyways? So you can go brag to your friends how high your rep is on an internet forum?

SSJ2 felt the need to disable it indefinitely, respect that decision. He'll bring it back eventually, but don't try to rush it!
Respect this post!!! :CC

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
I still want to get a high rep and brag about it, lmao.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o