Request An Emoticon

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
rPIlNUb.png

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I've got to catch up on all this stuff. I haven't forgotten.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
kissmanga.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball-Chou/026---Decisive-Battle--Farewell--Trunks-?id=375558#19

What about the first panel? "That really bugs me.", with an expresionless face said by someone that could easily annihilate you without even trying. And he just says "that really bugs me", as if that's the best way he can express his displeasure, instead of saying something like "YOU MOFACKERS DID THIS?!?!?!". Hilarious.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Fantastische Hure said:
kissmanga.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball-Chou/026---Decisive-Battle--Farewell--Trunks-?id=375558#19

What about the first panel? "That really bugs me.", with an expresionless face said by someone that could easily annihilate you without even trying. And he just says "that really bugs me", as if that's the best way he can express his displeasure, instead of saying something like "YOU MOFACKERS DID THIS?!?!?!". Hilarious.

MT41DIa.png

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Dr. Fearless said:
Fantastische Hure said:

MT41DIa.png
You the MVP. :CC :CC :CC

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I feel it's time SG finally got an emoticon in his own image...

:SG
iensJdD.gif

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I will get those two up tn if my faggot brain decides to remember.

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o