SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
What a sad joke.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The volume of F comment appears to be real. The mention of the 100 quintillion battle power might have just been something the news source added to the entry.

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
Fuckin' hell. Is Toriyama incapable putting more than one second of thought into these questions? How about "he trained in secret after Boo" or something?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
This is somewhat even worse than the "Mr. Popo being Super Saiyan tier" shit in the Boo arc fillers considering that Roshi's made it abundantly clear he can't even approach Piccolo Daimao/Raditz/Nappa and died against one of them at that.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Maybe he did train in secret after Boo, learning the power of "being as strong as I want". Either that, or he's DB's Aizen and was stringing everyone along as part of his grand plan, even planning both his deaths.

Roshi final villain confirmed. He may even have a climactic epic fight with Lord Spopovich. :troll

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
This is now my favorite article of all time l0l.
:ha

Forgive me, as i have only seen the anime regarding this, but when Roshi beat Goku, didn't he say it was only because he duped Goku into that kick. Roshi himself has some kind of internal monolog about how his leg was longer, and would therefore be the first to impact.

Was Roshi lying to himself, and holding back the whole time? Answer me, Toriyama!

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That was in the manga too. I'm guessing Roshi's losses were for the same reasons as Spopovich not tearing shit up and making everyone his Spopobitches.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Captain Cadaver said:
That was in the manga too. I'm guessing Roshi's losses were for the same reasons as Spopovich not tearing shit up and making everyone his Spopobitches.
Don't ever forget to address him as Lord Spopovich :CC

FutureProtagonist

Low Class Warrior
There was actually some pretty brilliant setup to this. Remember how Gohan couldn't follow Yamcha and the Saibaimen? Remember how Roshi could follow Cell and Goku? Yeah.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Kenshi said:
Dat slow motion camera
It makes me wonder, does he even have to go buff to attain this Ultimate power, or is that all show for the ladies.

:what

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Obviously he still needs his Buff power. It's only through this that his testosterone can fully circulate around his body and awaken his infinite power of manliness. Don't you see his pythons, brotha?

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!