Sergent Metalic vs General Blue

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Blue. Goku made it apparent he wasn't going all out against Metallic, whereas he never made such apparent when facing Blue and the way Goku overpowered him was enough to let Kuririn know Goku had gotten stronger. Even assuming Blue's paralysis won't work on a machine, his strength is enough to take it.

Anime-wise, however, Metallic would win as Goku's line of going all out was changed to him saying he'd need to use all his stamina rather than use his full power.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Metallic oughta win given how it's implied he'd be a tough match to Goku's true power, whilst Blue was smacked around easily by Goku.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Goku was stated to be stronger after Muscle Tower, no? I think in terms of story progression alone, Blue should be stronger than the likes of metallic.

Damn I gotta reread this shite.

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Blue got his ass kicked. If Goku was already stronger vs Metalic, then Blue loses

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Loby said:
Blue got his ass kicked. If Goku was already stronger vs Metalic, then Blue loses
Goku didn't use his full power on Metallic though.

0059-013.png

0059-014.png

Loby

Low Class Warrior
Based on this scene and how Goku said it, I think he would not be able to easily beat him like he did with Blue

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I think Goku got a zenkai from being shot with that super gun thing that White had, so Metallic merely fought Goku at his 21st Budokai level.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Loby said:
Based on this scene and how Goku said it, I think he would not be able to easily beat him like he did with Blue
He'd already destroyed Metallic's head with a Kamehameha that the scene implies to be far from at full power, not to mention it wasn't until after that in which Goku bothered commenting on Metallic not being normal after seeing him fighting without his head. Doesn't seem like FP Goku would struggle with him too much with all that considered.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.