Since SSJ4 is a potential unlock...

ekrolo2

Low Class Warrior
I don't put much stock into the whole "Potential Unlock" stuff since I believe SS3 was also called that in one of the Daizenshuu and that got an official multiplier. But if I had to give SS4 a boost, it would be about X10 of SS3s X400 boost.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Welcome to the forum @ekrolo2 :)

Yes, SSJ3 was said to unlock your dormant power in the Daizenshuu, but Toei's GT Perfect Files are not affiliated with the Daizenshuu.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Super Saiyan 4 didn't get an official multiplier to contrast with the Perfect Files' statement, so the latter should remain the primary definition.

On my last last, I had SSj4 Goku being 750x stronger than Base Goku, and then it drops down to like 25x after the Baby Saga.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Official multiplier or not, there are plenty of times Goku fights just about as well in the base as SSJ 4, or the other ssj forms for that matter as well.

ekrolo2

Low Class Warrior
TheallpowerfulPuiPui said:
Official multiplier or not, there are plenty of times Goku fights just about as well in the base as SSJ 4, or the other ssj forms for that matter as well.
I think it's because he can access Super Saiyan power in base now. There are a couple of times in the Shadow Dragon arc where he has a Super Saiyan aura without actually turning into one. This would explain why the various multipliers for the forms have shrank.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
Trump takes it in the ACE
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui