SSJ Future Gohan (1 arm) vs Namek SSJ Goku

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah. Gohan should be more or less on par with Trunks. Trunks could one shot someone stronger than Namek Goku.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
I find it hard sometimes to swallow that Goku improved THAT much while on Yardrat.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Yeah. Gohan should be more or less on par with Trunks. Trunks could one shot someone stronger than Namek Goku.

What about Trunks being confident on owning the Androids? Is it because he had both arms and his sword?

Also, does that mean Goku is >>/>>> Trunks? Gohan acted like there was a considerable between himself and Goku still. If Trunks is about the same as Gohan, Goku gotta be at least 20% stronger than them imo.

I find it hard sometimes to swallow that Goku improved THAT much while on Yardrat.

DBS shows even the most basic Yardrat training yields considerable gains. Vegeta was in Yardrat for far

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
What about Trunks being confident on owning the Androids? Is it because he had both arms and his sword?

Also, does that mean Goku is >>/>>> Trunks? Gohan acted like there was a considerable between himself and Goku still. If Trunks is about the same as Gohan, Goku gotta be at least 20% stronger than them imo.

DBS shows even the most basic Yardrat training yields considerable gains. Vegeta was in Yardrat for far
Well, Goku didn't showcase any superior chi control or whatever BS Super came up with.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Being able to use Shunkan Ido was a demonstration of superior ki control. He said it was extremely difficult to learn. I can imagine him getting stronger while learning it.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Being able to use Shunkan Ido was a demonstration of superior ki control. He said it was extremely difficult to learn. I can imagine him getting stronger while learning it.
Didn't he say it cost him a lot of time too? I can't see him doing some super side heavy training.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Well, Goku didn't showcase any superior chi control or whatever BS Super came up with.

Vegeta’s training was divided in two steps: Finessing your Ki control through meditation, and mastering new techniques with said Ki control. After a few days just meditating, Vegeta grew powerful enough to wreck Yuzun’s ass sideways. No new techniques. He just got that strong, and Pybara said Goku say in meditation for days (over a 100 I think).

Not to mention Goku may have gotten a final post battle boost from fighting Freeza.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Didn't he say it cost him a lot of time too? I can't see him doing some super side heavy training.
I'm insinuating that learning Shunkan Ido is what raised his ki.

PFM18

I mean Gohan lost to a Future Androids that are weaker than the present androids while using less than half of their power. If he was able to compete with their full power then maybe, but he couldn't do shit to half of their power. I am inclined to believe that by the time that Trunks had come back to the present timeline he had far surpassed the androids. I would say it would be a close fight and I'm not sure who would win, but would definitely disagree that future Gohan with 1 arm one shots.

Latest profile posts

If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o