SSJ3 Gotenks (GT)

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Where you guys place him?

Goku figured him to be irrelevant when fighting Baby Vegeta. Fair enough.

But then against Super 17, they don't even bother to fuse, implying SSJ3 Gotenks << SSJ2 Vegeta and Uub.

If that's the case, talk about weaksauce. And Goten and Trunks come off as pretty decent in battle power, compared to some of their Buu arc peers.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Goten and Trunks suggested fusing to face Yi Xing Long iirc, before Goku put them in their place much like against Baby, so it could be inferred that SS3 Gotenks (Evil Dragon Arc) >> SS3 Gotenks (Baby Arc). For them to bother bringing it up the second time, it could be assumed that they could've surpassed Super Oob. I wouldn't find it too underwhelming if they were no match for S17 Arc SS2 Vegeta as you said, considering how much the fusion multiplier seemed to be nerfed in GT. By Boo Arc multipliers, Evil Dragon Arc Gogeta should be capable of stomping Super Yi Xing Long in his lower SSJ forms, yet Vegeta implied that Super Yi Xing Long > SS3 Gogeta (Beyond Limits).

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
I once tried to calculate how strong a hypothetical GT SSj3 Gotenks would be. He wound up being equal to Final Form Vegeta-Baby at one point.

This is kind of backed up by the fact that we know that SSj3 Gotenks (GT; Baby Arc) is massively weaker than Golden Oozaru Vegeta-Baby. And we know that SSj Goten (GT) and SSj Trunks (GT) are massively stronger than their Boo Arc counterparts.

I suppose that Evil Dragons Arc SSj3 Gotenks is probably close to SSj2 Vegeta (Super 17 Arc), whose base form I have equal to Majuub.

In other words...

SSj2 Vegeta (Super 17 Arc)>=SSj3 Gotenks (Shadow Dragons Arc)>>>SSj Vegeta (Super 17 Arc)~Majuub>=SSj3 Gotenks (Super 17 Arc)>>=SSj3 Gotenks (Baby Arc).

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!