SSJ4 vs Golden Oozaru

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Is Golden Oozaru the stronger form, or is that just me who thinks that?

Baby seemed to have a slight upper hand in the fight, and Goku's power didn't seem to drop leading up to that.

Is the form superior, power wise, or is it that Baby with the form just happens to be the stronger of the two?

Golden Oozaru seems more raw and unleashed, which is why I would think it might have the advantage. Of course, there is the possibility of losing self control, but both Baby and Vegeta could control it. That could be mostly Vegeta though.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
SSJ4 as a form was stronger. I'd wager Baby having greater power at the beginning of the fight was due to Baby Vegeta being stronger than Goku.

Zippy

Super Elite
I feel oozaru is just a crazed version. It would really make sense for ssj4 to be the superior form.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I always thought SSJ4 is the stronger form but Baby just happened to have a small advantage over Goku at first in power before getting more from Bulma. After Goku's power was restored by the others it didn't take him long to waste Baby.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I'd say the forms are equal in power. Old Kaioshin said that turning into a Golden Great Ape released Goku's dormant power or something along those lines, if I recall correctly. That is also what Super Saiyan 4 does, according to the GT Perfect Files.

As for the Goku vs. Baby debate, when both at full power, Baby is ever so slightly stronger. That is also in the GT Perfect Files.

SIAD

Elite
Goku SSJ4 (FP) >>>> Golden Monkey Baby Vegeta> = Goku SSJ4 (initial).

I think Goku SSJ4 (initial), could not use all his power, perhaps because his body was a child and receive the power of the Saiyans, get your 100% achievement and widely exceed the power of Vegeta Baby Golden Monkey.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
SIAD said:
Goku SSJ4 (FP) >>>> Golden Monkey Baby Vegeta> = Goku SSJ4 (initial).

I think Goku SSJ4 (initial), could not use all his power, perhaps because his body was a child and receive the power of the Saiyans, get your 100% achievement and widely exceed the power of Vegeta Baby Golden Monkey.

I'm suprised to see that you have him that far above Baby though. Never considered the Saiyans charging him to make that much of a change to Goku, but it is a nice theory.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
All it did was return him to his full power.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
Super Saiyan 4 => Golden Oozaru > Super Saiyan 3

Latest profile posts

Speak for yourselves :zorc
If we could focus well we'd be doing other things
I have never been able to focus well : o