:nice

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah it's factually better.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I hate the idea that it would unleashed the users potential considering ''full potential'' thing is overused in Z.

Nèro

High Class Warrior
Donor
SSJ4 was okay. It seemed to become useless against villains post-Bebi arc.

Darker

Low Class Warrior
It's a far cooler form than anything super saiyan related in the series, honestly.
Much better concept than Super Saiyan just randomly spawning other transformations like Ssj2 and 3.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
As far as general aesthetics go, it's my favourite SSJ form by a large margin. As for it's concept, however, I probably prefer Super Saiyan God for the reason Fearless mentioned. Attaining SSG was a lot more different as far as SSJ transformations go.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I prefer it over the constant palette swaps in DBS, that's for sure.

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
Ssj 4 is a hideous design offset by it's cool and original method of transformation.

SSJ Blue is fanfic fodder.

OmegaZ

While I'm not that much of a fan of the black and pink color-combo (I would have honestly preferred if it was simply all gold),
I can appreciate the fact that it's not just a bit of hair dye and an aura change.

ChulpaBatman

Low Class Warrior
I like SSJ 4. I also like SSJ Blue and SSJ Rose(most the SSJ Rose Aura) is cool. I dont really care for the weak lean look of the Saiyans. It makes them look like a soccer player instead of a badass warrior who destroys world. I guess its become common with current trends in Japanese Manga. I just think SSJ Blue that looked similar to Goku on Namek would be awesome.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui