Super vegeta vs semi perfect cell/ssj vegetto vs buuhan comparison

Hector

High Class Warrior
Vegetto didn't even need to use his hands. That's at least 1.5x a gap. Vegeta/Cell wasn't more than 1.33x.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Vegetto didn't even need to use his hands. That's at least 1.5x a gap. Vegeta/Cell wasn't more than 1.33x.
Neither does frieza vs goku or kid buu vs good buu, despite of being nowhere near a 1.5x gap. I don't think you can justify vegeta vs semi cell at 1,33x if vegeta receiveing a bleeding lip from a fp punch is a similar feat ssj vegeta had over 19

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Yeah I like to view the Buuhan and Vegetto fight as closer to SSJ2 Gohan VS FP Cell than FP Semi Perfect Cell VS Super Vegeta. The former I view as a 66%-70% gap while the latter is more of a 60%-66% gap.

Hector

High Class Warrior
Neither does frieza vs goku or kid buu vs good buu, despite of being nowhere near a 1.5x gap. I don't think you can justify vegeta vs semi cell at 1,33x if vegeta receiveing a bleeding lip from a fp punch is a similar feat ssj vegeta had over 19
Freeza did need to use his hands. Kid Buu was arguably toying and the gap was actually multifold.

Miss Scarlet

Low Class Warrior
Freeza did need to use his hands. Kid Buu was arguably toying and the gap was actually multifold.
He was dominating him, but goku's skill managed to make him hold his own and eventually get a opportunity to outshine him. Kid buu wasn't showing nearly as effort as he was using vs ssj3 goku against both vegeta and good buu