TOP Golden Freeza vs Gamma 2

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
I’ll give it to Freeeza, but I can see Gamma winning. Gamma is on pair with Gohan, who albeit on the same level, is not suggested to have surpassed Freeza.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Golden Freeza < Kale:
Kale  Freeza.jpg

Kale < Kefla:
Kefla.jpg

Moro Gohan > ToP Gohan:
MORO Gohan .jpg

Gamma 1 ~ SH Gohan, if not a little weaker judging by the outcome of their fight.

Gamma 1 ~ SH Gohan >= Moro Gohan > ToP Gohan = Kefla > Kale > ToP Golden Freeza

I'd say the gammas are stronger.

Anime-wise, Gohan struggled with Dyspo, who ToP God Goku annihilated. You'd have to use the Gammas ~ Goku & Vegeta thing.

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Golden Freeza < Kale:

Kale < Kefla:

Moro Gohan > ToP Gohan:

Gamma 1 ~ SH Gohan, if not a little weaker judging by the outcome of their fight.

Gamma 1 ~ SH Gohan >= Moro Gohan > ToP Gohan = Kefla > Kale > ToP Golden Freeza

I'd say the gammas are stronger.

Anime-wise, Gohan struggled with Dyspo, who ToP God Goku annihilated. You'd have to use the Gammas ~ Goku & Vegeta thing.
I think SH Gohan is meant to be weaker than Moro/TOP Gohan at the start. Gohan is known for slacking off in times of peace and Piccolo is shown to be repeatedly disappointed about how he's lost his battle sense during the movie.

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
I’ll give it to Freeeza, but I can see Gamma winning. Gamma is on pair with Gohan, who albeit on the same level, is not suggested to have surpassed Freeza.
Gamma was weaker than Gohan, in all of the interactions, he is shown dominating him.

I personally have Golden Freeza winning in mid-high diff as he is on the same league as Base Toppo and Base Toppo tanked Gohan's Kamehameha. We don't know how much stronger is Gamma than 17 or how much Gohan grew in power, only that he is now stronger than someone who was his equal (17) and Gamma.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
I think SH Gohan is meant to be weaker than Moro/TOP Gohan at the start. Gohan is known for slacking off in times of peace and Piccolo is shown to be repeatedly disappointed about how he's lost his battle sense during the movie.
Maybe. But over the 7 years of not training (between the Cell & Boo Sagas) he didn't physically change in strength (according to the Daizenshuu):
CG Gohan = Boo Gohan.png

Also, at some point before this movie Gohan had developed his own Makankosappo, so he must have trained a teensy bit at least.

Has anyone in the series definitely grown weaker from lack of training? I'm trying to think...

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Gamma was weaker than Gohan, in all of the interactions, he is shown dominating him.

I personally have Golden Freeza winning in mid-high diff as he is on the same league as Base Toppo and Base Toppo tanked Gohan's Kamehameha. We don't know how much stronger is Gamma than 17 or how much Gohan grew in power, only that he is now stronger than someone who was his equal (17) and Gamma.
What do you make of the Gammas = Goku/Vegeta supplemental material?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite

But Goku got the upperhand on Dyspo by switching to Blue, God Goku was getting overwhelmed. Not to mention Gohan fought a powered up Dyspo.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
But Goku got the upperhand on Dyspo by switching to Blue, God Goku was getting overwhelmed. Not to mention Gohan fought a powered up Dyspo.
Really? I remember God Goku blitzing Dypso. Maybe I should watch the ToP again, been a while lol

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
What do you make of the Gammas = Goku/Vegeta supplemental material?
Maybe Piccolo was estimating Goku and Vegeta through the fight he watched of Goku and Gohan and assuming that Goku = Vegeta, yet Goku was actually suppressed as implied episodes after.

At the end, the best scalling to go with imo is:

Base Toppo > Ultimate Gohan (SuperHero) > Gammas (actual power) > Piccolo (round 2 vs Gamma 2) = Suppressed Blue Goku (90) = TOP Ultimate Gohan = 17 = Gammas (expected)

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
Maybe. But over the 7 years of not training (between the Cell & Boo Sagas) he didn't physically change in strength (according to the Daizenshuu):

Also, at some point before this movie Gohan had developed his own Makankosappo, so he must have trained a teensy bit at least.

Has anyone in the series definitely grown weaker from lack of training? I'm trying to think...
Vegeta stated that CG SSJ2 Gohan was far, far more powerful than his Boo arc counterpart:

Chapter: 444 (DBZ 250), P7.1-4
Gohan: “Well, I’ve become a Super Saiyan. Now what? Is it alright if I fight like this?”
Kibito: “…Wh-what tremendous power…I can’t believe he’s a being of the lower world!”
Vegeta: “…Hmph…That bastard, he was far, far better when he killed Cell. It’s because he slacked off in his training during peacetime…”
Kaioshin: “…No, even so this is magnificent energy, more so than I imagined…I wonder if I’ll be able to stop this power…”
Goku: “…Stop it?”

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Vegeta stated that CG SSJ2 Gohan was far, far more powerful than his Boo arc counterpart:

Gohan: “Well, I’ve become a Super Saiyan. Now what? Is it alright if I fight like this?”
Kibito: “…Wh-what tremendous power…I can’t believe he’s a being of the lower world!”
Vegeta: “…Hmph…That bastard, he was far, far better when he killed Cell. It’s because he slacked off in his training during peacetime…”
Kaioshin: “…No, even so this is magnificent energy, more so than I imagined…I wonder if I’ll be able to stop this power…”
Also that Pre Majin Vegeta never said that he was stronger than Gohan back then (Cell Games), but he is stronger than his rusty self.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior

Gohan's SSJ2 form was weaker than at the Cell Games because he didn't use his anger to the same extent:

SSJ2 anger.png

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Also that Pre Majin Vegeta never said that he was stronger than Gohan back then (Cell Games), but he is stronger than his rusty self.
Herms Strength Checker:

Chapter: 458 (DBZ 264), P8.1-4, P9.4
Context: as Goku and Vegeta are about to fight
Goku: “I don’t wanna take any damage from you and have it become Majin Boo’s energy…So I’m gona end this quickly, at maximum power.”
Vegeta: “I’m looking forward to this…Show me the fruits of your training in the afterlife. *Goku transforms into Super Saiyan 2* Just as I’d expect. Your power is greater than Gohan’s was back then!
*Vegeta transforms into a Super Saiyan 2 as well*
Goku: “This don’t look like it’s gonna end quickly…”

How do you tell the difference?

Natasha Romanoff

High Class Warrior
Herms Strength Checker:

Chapter: 458 (DBZ 264), P8.1-4, P9.4
Context: as Goku and Vegeta are about to fight
Goku: “I don’t wanna take any damage from you and have it become Majin Boo’s energy…So I’m gona end this quickly, at maximum power.”
Vegeta: “I’m looking forward to this…Show me the fruits of your training in the afterlife. *Goku transforms into Super Saiyan 2* Just as I’d expect. Your power is greater than Gohan’s was back then!
*Vegeta transforms into a Super Saiyan 2 as well*
Goku: “This don’t look like it’s gonna end quickly…”

How do you tell the difference?
Those were Majin Vegeta and Goku, Vegeta was weaker initially than Goku, but by letting himself getting possessed by Babidi reached his level.

Majin Vegeta according to Piccolo is perhaps stronger than Gohan, so the gap isn't abysmally. Pre Majin Vegeta only declares himself as being stronger than the weaker rusty Gohan, pressumably Vegeta is also weaker than Super Perfect Cell at this point.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Those were Majin Vegeta and Goku, Vegeta was weaker initially than Goku, but by letting himself getting possessed by Babidi reached his level.

Majin Vegeta according to Piccolo is perhaps stronger than Gohan, so the gap isn't abysmally. Pre Majin Vegeta only declares himself as being stronger than the weaker rusty Gohan, pressumably Vegeta is also weaker than Super Perfect Cell at this point.
Ohhhh, duh. I misread your post, I thought you were saying Majin Vegeta < SSJ2 CG Gohan or something. mb

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Really? I remember God Goku blitzing Dypso. Maybe I should watch the ToP again, been a while lol

Yeah. Check it out:

Goku catches Dyspo by surprise when he arrives, but after that Goku gets stomped. Dyspo even barely dodges Blue Goku, but that's probably just luck/Goku holding back to save energy.

Anyway, back in Chapter 90 or so the narrator said Gohan's power rivaled Goku's, so if Gohan fought Base Dyspo he should do even better than God Goku and hardly any worse than Golden Freeza.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
Yeah. Check it out:

Goku catches Dyspo by surprise when he arrives, but after that Goku gets stomped. Dyspo even barely dodges Blue Goku, but that's probably just luck/Goku holding back to save energy.

Anyway, back in Chapter 90 or so the narrator said Gohan's power rivaled Goku's, so if Gohan fought Base Dyspo he should do even better than God Goku and hardly any worse than Golden Freeza.
Interesting, I retract what I said about Godku > Dyspo.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.