Vegeta (Final Zenkai) vs Goku FSSJ (M4)?

SIAD

Elite
Vegeta (Final Zenkai) vs Goku FSSJ (M4)?

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
M4 Goku vs Final Zenkai Vegeta? You mean the Vegeta that fought Freeza? Well, going by the fact that Goku's limit was Kaiouken X100 (as opposed to X20 when he was BP 3M), his base should be far stronger than Freeza Saga Goku, who himself is stronger than that Vegeta.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Base Goku (M4) = 90,000

Fake Super Saiyan was supposed to be the real one, but Toei didn’t know what it looked like yet.

Base Goku (M4) x 50 = 4,500,000

Base Goku vs Freeza was about 3,000,000 so Vegeta dies.

Pakl

High Class Warrior

Animelover5487

High Class Warrior
M4 Goku vs Final Zenkai Vegeta? You mean the Vegeta that fought Freeza? Well, going by the fact that Goku's limit was Kaiouken X100 (as opposed to X20 when he was BP 3M), his base should be far stronger than Freeza Saga Goku, who himself is stronger than that Vegeta.
The movie is set in alternate timeline where Nappa and Vegeta were defeated before they could kill anyone, hence Piccolo being alive and the main characters still being on Earth so Goku likely had more time to train and improve on the Kaioken so I don't think he necessarily has to be stronger than he was on Namek where he had little time to do anything because he was constantly fighting foes.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
The movie is set in alternate timeline where Nappa and Vegeta were defeated before they could kill anyone, hence Piccolo being alive and the main characters still being on Earth so Goku likely had more time to train and improve on the Kaioken so I don't think he necessarily has to be stronger than he was on Namek where he had little time to do anything because he was constantly fighting foes.
I think the limit of the Kaiouken increases with regards to BP, it says something like that in the Daizenshuu: Kaioken.png
It talks about the Kaiouken limit being affected by their Battle Power, not only by skill.

That's an interesting theory about the timeline. I never really think about that kinda stuff tbh.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.