Weak Movie Androids

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Anyone else think Android #14 & Android #15 are low? I think they are very low, if they were shown to be strong or relevant, I think they'd have cut-off the Base Saiyans fight sooner and would have them turned Super-Saiyan sooner. As is Android #14 couldn't even touch Trunks, and Android #15 had like a second of seemingly decent offensive against Vegeta.

I think the reason Vegeta & Trunks fell back to their regular-forms right after the fight with the androids, was because of their fight before as Base Saiyans. As Super-Saiyans they destroyed them easily.

Super Saiyan Overlord1007

High Class Warrior
I credit that to movie logic. Base Saiyans always fight first.

Base Goku fought RSSJ Broly and wasn't touched once and scored 4 blows, 3 of which pushed him back, 2 of them drew blood.

Base Gohan fought evenly with SSJ Broly

Base Goku fought Janemba for a bit

Base Goku fought Cooler twice before transforming

As far as their power goes. Imo they're comparable to the Android Saga Super Saiyans

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Yeah, but in those movies the fight as Base Saiyans were short, and in the Broly fight, Broly was suppressed until he powered-up and Goku remarked that's the power he sensed.

Here the fight as the base Saiyans seemed to mean more, once they turned Super-Saiyan the fights ended really fast.

Zippy

Super Elite
Its possible the SSJ boost was just nerfed. Like in recent movies.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Bump.

Yes to the OP. SSJ needed to be held off to make it a dramatic fight, obviously. These days, if ya can't hang with the low SSJ tier, then GTFO.

Also, I think one of the guidebooks states 16>Super 13, and 13 looked to be a great deal above the Z gang, which puts 14 and 15 really low on the chart l0l.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Sorry for the bump, but I found this from the Daizenshuu:

Daizenshuu 6 said:
While Goku and his family are enjoying themselves taking the day off in West City, mysterious artificial humans appear before them. A super fierce battle begins, with the northern glacial region as its stage!! How are the super warriors going to fight with artificial humans whose power surpasses even a Super Saiyan as their opponents?! Observe the interweaving super fierce battles of the three great Super Saiyan!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20111104033604/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz06.php?m=10&id=dbz07#link

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
Sorry for the bump, but I found this from the Daizenshuu:

Daizenshuu 6 said:
While Goku and his family are enjoying themselves taking the day off in West City, mysterious artificial humans appear before them. A super fierce battle begins, with the northern glacial region as its stage!! How are the super warriors going to fight with artificial humans whose power surpasses even a Super Saiyan as their opponents?! Observe the interweaving super fierce battles of the three great Super Saiyan!!

http://web.archive.org/web/20111104033604/http://kanzentai.com/trans-daiz06.php?m=10&id=dbz07#link
Is that a bit ambiguous? Couldn't that mean Android #13 & Super?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
It says artificial humans, as in plural. Unless you think #13 and Super #13 would be considered different people.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
It says artificial humans, as in plural. Unless you think #13 and Super #13 would be considered different people.
Couldn't that be?

The movie made it look like the Super-Saiyans disposed of the androids easily.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
It says "a Super Saiyan". Not the Movie 5 Super Saiyans specifically, so #14 and #15 could surpass say Namek SS Goku or Yardrat SS Goku and still be easily disposed of by the Movie 5 Super Saiyans, who are presumably equal to their Android arc counterparts.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mike said:
It says "a Super Saiyan". Not the Movie 5 Super Saiyans specifically, so #14 and #15 could surpass say Namek SS Goku or Yardrat SS Goku and still be easily disposed of by the Movie 5 Super Saiyans, who are presumably equal to their Android arc counterparts.
That could be, but it still seems kind-of open to interpretation.

Latest profile posts

Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh
Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!