What are some things you'd change about DB/Z/S/GT?

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
I'd personally change:

1. Make Piccolo just a little bit stronger in the Android Arc so he can fight 17 and 18 at the same time and have the same outcome as Piccolo vs 17 in canon. Remember, back in the Android Arc it was stated several times that 17 > 16 even though that didn't pan out in the end, so it would look like Piccolo has a chance. Otherwise his attack seems like a lost cause from the beginning. Cell and 16 should still have a huge advantage over him though.

2. Get rid of CG Gohan > Vegeta in the Buu Arc. I know that back then it was more reasonable since people were supposed to be reaching their maximum potentials, but Super threw that all out the window and it's pretty anticlimactic to have the Z Fighters in an arc be barely stronger than the Z Fighters from the last arc.

I'll think of moar things.

Pocket-God

Elite
Changes for super....I'd make it not exist lol
Change for GT I'd make Super 17 kill everyone and for some reason lose his clothing.
Changes for Z I'd remove Gotenks and have Vegeta not kill himself like a retard, then put Gogeta in Gotenks spot and bobs your uncle, the rest goes how it's supposed to.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I'd make the explanations for the androids make a bit more sense since Gero pretty much created guys that were multi-fold Freeza just from Saiyan arc data which is lazy writing at its finest. Also, I'd give Gohan more spotlight in the early Android arc to foreshadow him taking the mantle later as well as make Trunks just a bit more relevant considering he started the whole thing.

The entirety of the early Boo arc would be rewritten for being a hot mess, and I'd make Goku's possession of the SSJ3 form a bit more believable by having him not refer to SSj2 as his "full power" against Vegeta. I'd probably also have Super Boo go unstable upon having Good Boo taken out of him, causing him to self-destruct and destroy Earth rather than conveniently just blow it up the way he did upon regressing to kid Boo in the manga. And I'd probably write more epilogue stories in the 10-year timeskip to make the ending feel less sudden I guess.

There's some other shit from earlier in the series I'd like to rewrite but can't be assed since they're still not as flawed as the last 2 arcs of Z

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
DBZ:

1. Remove Gotenks
2. Add Gogeta
3. Remove ASSjin/USSjin
4. Remake the Androids as intimidating than a pretty boy and girl.
5. Have Goku not comeback to life after he died against Cell.
6. Make Gohan the main character of Boo Arc
7. Make Kaioshin useful and stronger.
8. Make Vegeta permanent dead like M12.

GT:

1. Not to wank Goku.
2. Remove Pan
3. Remove Gaytrunks
4. Make more appearance for Bra/Bulla.
5. Give more spotlight to Mr. Boo.

Super:

1. Have Trunks defeat Black in a convincing fashion.
2. Remove RoF.
3. Remove Trunks's inconsistencies power ups.
4. Make Gohan relevant.
5. Remove Zeno

Classic Adamas

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
All I'd want to do is completely remove Super from existence.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Oh yeah, if we're talking shit after the original manga ended I'd rewrite most of BoG and just fecking eviscerate that FnF storyline as I don't think ANY single product frequently discussed in the community (so a product not SSJ Bardock or some other irrelevant trash) was quite as bad as that fucking shit. I'd probably rewrite the final portions of the Future Trunks arc as well (and some explanations about Black's time travel etc.), but while disappointing it was more on the lines of Boo-arc like contrivance rather than full-blown Multiverse/Marysue/Super 17/whatever-tier faggotry :ladd

ChulpaBatman

Low Class Warrior
Super is better in nearly almost every way than GT. Only thing GT did good was Super Saiyan 4 and then end. Super is just a fun ride that does not take it self so serious. It sucks for those who have spent the last years writing power levels and adhering to strict gaps that never had mattered to the author since he allowed shitty gaps to exist in the 1st place.

Super is inconsistent sure...but its not like the original manga did not have its inconsistencies also. Now for its animation. Yeah, that shit was awful at first but has been getting better.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
ChulpaBatman said:
Super is better in nearly almost every way than GT. Only thing GT did good was Super Saiyan 4 and then end. Super is just a fun ride that does not take it self so serious. It sucks for those who have spent the last years writing power levels and adhering to strict gaps that never had mattered to the author since he allowed shitty gaps to exist in the 1st place.

Super is inconsistent sure...but its not like the original manga did not have its inconsistencies also. Now for its animation. Yeah, that shit was awful at first but has been getting better.
This guy gets it!!!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
It's more that Super shits on everything the manga created that makes it so bad.

Super Neko Majin Z

Mid Class Warrior
I'd change the ending of the Future Trunks arc like this:

Both Goku and Vegeta train in the ROSAT before the second fight with Black and reach the same level.

Once Black uses his rage to boost his power the fight is extended a little bit to show it off. Honestly we got so little time with his rage boost I think some people forgot it existed. Goku and Vegeta fight him together and the fight tips in their favor. The way things were in canon, Black could've beaten Goku and Vegeta on his own; there was no reason to fuse. Here, there would be.

Trunks learns the Spirit Bomb along with the Mafuba (if he can learn one technique just by watching someone pose for it once, why not two?). He uses the Mafuba on Zamasu and this time, the paper seal isn't left in the past. However, Black flies over and breaks the jar. At this point, they fuse.

Everything goes the way it does in canon for a while, except Trunks sneakily retreats to start charging up a Spirit Bomb at some point (either when Zamasu fuses or after the Father-Son Galick Gun). When Goku blasts Zamasu's attack back at him, it doesn't do a thing and it's made clear that Zamasu didn't put any power into it, and that he's far more powerful than the disappointment we got in canon. Goku realizes his only option is the Kaio-Ken x10.

He uses it, and at first it looks like Zamasu's on the ropes. Eventually, though, Zamasu decides he's using his full power and does something insanely overpowered, like flying through Goku's Kamehameha. Goku and Vegeta start to panic, thinking there's nothing they can do against this kind of power, but then they remember the Fusion Dance. They fuse into Gogeta and rejoin the battle. Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha blasts Zamasu into his mutated form at some point early in the fight. Zamasu gets angry and the fight becomes even.

After 5 minutes or some other short amount of time, the fusion wears off because it can't take the power of Super Saiyan Blue. Zamasu, injured but still far more powerful than two drained Super Saiyan Blues, is about to finish them off when the bunker Trunks is in explodes. He turns around to see that Trunks has gathered a Spirit Bomb from all over the universe and absorbed it into himself. Trunks is now more powerful than Zamasu thought possible. He curbstomps him, gives a quick "The Reason You Suck" speech, and uses all the energy left to fire a huge blast that disintegrates him, all in a couple minutes.

Just when they think it's finally over, Zamasu regenerates fully. He monologues about how he's going to kill them, but everyone is strangely unafraid. He throws a punch at Trunks, but he catches it easily. That's when Zamasu realizes that though he regenerated, the half of him that's Black is completely gone, leaving him with his unfused power. Trunks Mafuba's him with a fixed jar or some other object (a rice cooker would be a nice throwback) and they take the jar to Zeno to have him destroy it.

There's a quick moment of repentance when Zamasu realizes if the highest god in the universe thinks he's a delusional madman, maybe everyone was right after all.

What do you think?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.