What do you think about M10?

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
I enjoy it. It gives us a Goku free plot, and also a hint at the Gohan that should have been, not the lame, underpowered Saiyaman that the Boo Saga coughed up.

Although there are some spots that reuse the exact same animation from M8 and it pisses me off and takes me out of the movie.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
It was completely shit barring some decent animation during the magma scene, although I wish they didn't seep back into Toei-logic for base form fights, and the whole plot with the Dragon Balls wishing back Goku was completely retarded. I had to LOL when Broly got pissed on and when Videl survived a beating from a guy that would defeat Cell Games SSJs :troll2

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Trunks didn't do a KHH in this one so that's another point subtracted.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
- Broly surviving by finding a Saiyan Pod contradicts what was clearly shown in M8, with Paragus having the only one available, which got crushed.
- About half the movie was just Goten and Trunks fucking around for no good reason.
- Base Saiyan fight bullshit.
- The beam struggle at the end was a rinse and repeat of the ending of the Cell Games, except way more dumb. In the Kamehameha struggle, Gohan was only at a slight disadvantage, compared to Broly's Omega Blaster completely dominating Gohan and Goten.
- In M8, Broly actually speaked in structured sentences. Here, he only screamed "Kakarotto!"

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I actually think this movie was even worse than Bio-Broly, action wise

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
I'd agree with that. M11 at least decided to deviate away from the more conventional route of DBZ movies, even if for the worst.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
That JJBA Phantom Blood movie even Araki couldn't stand might only be a little worse than this.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
To be not even consistent within its own trilogy is pretty damn bad though.

Latest profile posts

aLWPZLM.jpg
That’s because you’re nice @Theallpowerfulpuipui