What happened to Android #17 & #18 in Movie 7?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
They are shown in the opening, but then it seems everything is back to normal. Did they get de-activated via remote or did Piccolo defeat them or what happened?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
The movie probably released after Cell was introduced which mean the Androids weakness were revealed.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
I think this movie takes place is Timeline 4 (only Trunks comes from the future, Androids get deactivated).

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Cell absorbed them only to be defeated by a surprise ray gun attack.

tumblr_o25mnuxNjt1qc9dlro3_1280.jpg

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
I think this movie takes place is Timeline 4 (only Trunks comes from the future, Androids get deactivated).
Then why is Piccolo implied to be the highest?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Saiyan Paladin said:
What is that?

That's Dragonball SD I believe. Although the design of 5 year old Bulma itself came from Jaco.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
Fantastische Hure said:
withheldforprivacy said:

Because he fused with Kami.
Why would he fuse with Kami, if the androids got de-activated?

Theallpowerfulpuipui

Super Elite
You guys are over thinking the explanation. The Androids were 'defeated', so now there are stronger baddies. The movies work this way and are very reckless with the timeline. Cell obviously didn't exist when this movie was written though the while secret lab concept is there.

Even if there was a Cell, same explanation: Cell was defeated and now there are stronger baddies.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
TheallpowerfulPuiPui said:
You guys are over thinking the explanation. The Androids were 'defeated', so now there are stronger baddies. The movies work this way and are very reckless with the timeline. Cell obviously didn't exist when this movie was written though the while secret lab concept is there.

Even if there was a Cell, same explanation: Cell was defeated and now there are stronger baddies.
Well duh. I'm just trying trying to find a good in-universe explanation.

Literally anything in-universe can be explained with "plot", but then why is there in-universe discussion to begin with?

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
Fantastische Hure said:
withheldforprivacy said:
Fantastische Hure said:

We don't know how exactly the events unfolded in a timeline without Cell interfrering. My guess is Kamiccolo stalled
the Androids until Krillin arrived with Bulma's remote.

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
withheldforprivacy said:
Fantastische Hure said:
withheldforprivacy said:

We don't know how exactly the events unfolded in a timeline without Cell interfrering. My guess is Kamiccolo stalled
the Androids until Krillin arrived with Bulma's remote.
Do you have a full-fleshed theory with all the ins & outs or something? :idk :idk :idk

I mean I'm interested in that.

withheldforprivacy

Elite
Suspended
-Gohan and Trunks go to search Gero's lab's ruins, since, in our timeline, they had brought up this idea before finding
out about Cell.
-Over the following days, Bulma is working on the remote. At some point, Kami and Piccolo fuse.
-Hard to say what Goku did when he recovered from the virus. If we take Movie 7 into the timeline, then obviously
the heroes didn't use the spirit room, so my guess is he was convinced to hide somewhere (Kami's lookout perhaps).
-When the Androids arrive at Kame House, Kamiccolo fights them until Krillin arrives with the remote. Seeing Piccolo is
about to be killed, he does not show mercy to them, like he did in our timeline, and deactivates them.
-Movie 7 events take place before Trunks leaves for his future.
-At some point, Dende is selected as the new guardian.
-Movie 6 events take place after Trunks has left for his future (i think Movie 6 also fits perfectly here).

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
They went on a vacation to Japan's red light district. 17 bought women's used panties from a vending machine, 18 got herself a nice strapping young lad to lubricate her gears...... and his nuts and bolt!