What if Frieza meant he assumed he could reach 1.3 million k

Zoom

Low Class Warrior
I was just re-watching FnF yesterday, the first time on dvd with Japanese subs, i realized something.

1. Frieza back on Namek has already said he had a battle power over 1 million when he was in his second/third (forgot which form now) form. But those numbers was calculated in scouters units during those arcs. In Buu arc, a different unit was introduced which was kiri. The meter read Goku had around 3 thousand kiri.

What if Frieza meant he had 1.3 million kiri in his first form? Could this work?

2. Toriyama and Toei really Nerf Piccolo.

Evil Vegeta

High Class Warrior
I see no reason why Freeza would even know what a kiri actually is. His focus is strictly on Battle Power.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Sorbet's Scouter trained with Shisami and the giant fish, so weaker power levels no longer result in large numbers.

Clearin

Low Class Warrior
I think it's reaching. Freeza's army invented the devices that measured the power levels that we know so well. Why would he be talking about a measurement he might not have known existed.

Southern Gothic

Super Elite
Staff member
Global Moderator
Red Ribbon Army
Eh. I basically see Freeza saying "I can double my power" with that line. Since 1.3 million is basically 2x his first form.

goku100055

now let me clear this all up for you. frieza's last power level mentioned was 1 million. in his first form his power level is not 530.000 but around 200.000. then he power up to 530.000. not in his 2nd form he said and i quot. ( Vegeta you know in this form my power level is over a million.) then vegeta say's that's impossible even of him and then he power's up. now just cause your power can reach one million dose not mean it stay's at one million. my point on this is frieza first two form had power levels the last two did not. and i dont count date books cause akira did not make none of them. think about it frezia power level at %50 is 60 million but goku is at 30 million using kaioken and takeing a but wooping. but Vegeta's at 24k kill's dodoria who at 22k like it's nothing at all. frezia never said nothing about his power after his 2nd form cause his power did not grow but it shift offensive in his 3rd form look at the body and how fast he was. and he's true form was just him unrestrained. and we all heard and read how Vegeta said he dont look so tough. cause his power was down around 200.000 or so cause he did not need it he was just that strong. power level.s dose not equal strength at %50 he can keep a constantly one million. at %100 1.2 million. now people might not like this, but i think akira just took back his power level's back from the media and fanboys. like how tien shinhan held down cell that tells you right there. that 1.3 million was right. so there you go i hope this help's someone.

p123

Elite
Hey I got a question, is over a million = 1.3 million? Do you think Freeza's new 1st form matches his old 2nd form initial power? Instead of the standard 1.06 million we use, would 1.3 million be more appropriate?