Which sequel you like to see the most?

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Out of all the commonly demanded sequels, which one you want to happen the most?

Budokai 4/Burst Limit 2

Outside potentially Burst Limit, the Budokai series never had a serious continuation after the third game. The Shin Budokai were PSP games released on the side and Infinite World was a budget title. Even Burst Limit, the lack of content (and broken ki system) killed it. They all had some share of annoying flaws (Shin Budokai's balance issues, Infinite World's unrelenting learning curve, etc.).. but with a new game they iron out all these from the 4 games.

Budokai Tenkaichi 4

It's no secret BT3 has become the standard for how the majority believe DBZ games should be like. With crazy DBZ-aesthetics, very accessible (and incredibly hard to mast) combat system, and a robust roster of over 150 characters... it's widely considered one of (if not the best) DBZ games. Just how far can it go with a sequel.

Raging Blast 3

Despite not being a huge fan of the Raging Blast series I'll give it credit and say that the second game was slowly, but definitely heading towards the right direction. There was less focus on telling a story that everyone's dog already heard over nine-thousand times before, and it somewhat fixed a problem with Spike games in that characters "play the same". It even ironed out the stiffness from the first game (though it's still not nearly as fluid as BT3).

Xenoverse 2

The most recent mainstream DBZ game and what's more it's developed by Dimps. Upon hearing this fans assploded with excitement especially with Dimps' relatively clean track record regarding DBZ games. It was expected to the turning point for the rot DBZ games had been in for the last 6 or 7 years... and It did live up to the hype... somewhat, at least. Regardless the game shows a lot of potential...

What sequels would definitely NOT happen:

Ultimate Tenkaichi 2

An attempt to address the spamming and mechanic exploit complains of the Raging Blast games but went about it completely the wrong way. Not to mention it tried too many things at once and disappointed in pretty much every regard.

Battle of Z 2

Battle of Z is worthless.

Mr. Popo Fan

Zeta Elite
Global Moderator
I voted "other" as I really want an "Attack of the Saiyans 2".

Disasters GoOn

Low Class Warrior
Either a Xenoverse 2 or a Budokai Tenkaichi 4 will work perfectly for me.

...Speaking of Xenoverse, I HAVE a PS3. Now all I need is the game...

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Either BT4 or an HD version of BT3. Xenoverse 2 as well, but only if there's an AI difficulty option, or at least they fix it so that the AI aren't such annoying spammers.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Tenkaichi 4 for all the characters.
Budokai 4 for the gameplay and more characters than last time.
Raging Blast 3 for both reasons.

SuperGogeta

Low Class Warrior
Either RB3,BT4 or XVII
i loved Raging Blast 2 game, really, maybe not as much as BT3 , but is was good
Xenoverse 2 , maybe they should add more characters, the Roster is a bit weird
but the Game overall was Cool , liked the story ..
<del>I'm the only one who wants Raging Blast 3?</del> :troll2
about UT : The game wanst either Good or Bad , it gived to me hours of Fun, but is nothing to BT, RB Or Budokai series , about a sequel, i dont know
about BoZ, the game disappointed me , i played the Demo and the Game just bored me, a sequel? no way..

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
Legacy of Goku 3 or 4, whichever they're on. Or just a remastering of the first two.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Buu's Fury is technically 3, and GT: Transformations is technically 4, at least I think.

I'd prefer if they re-did GT: Transformations, though, I don't know that game came out so shitty compared to BF and LG2. I'd also want them to add the S17 and ED arcs.

I agree all of the games should be remade/remastered, but have Buu's Fury gameplay, where you can edit the stats and switch characters at save points. Also, get rid of that weird rule where you can't fly as a Super Saiyan.

Latest profile posts

Father wrote on 最強のフュージョン's profile.
Bill Cosby will have the prep time that Pm. snake never had baby wooooooooo!!
Never watched that filler lol
INCORRECT, remember Princess Snake tried to sedate Goku and that shit didn't work