Worst DBZgames.

DBZAOTA482

High Class Warrior
Evil Vegeta said:
The bosses in Sagas were unnecessarily hard.

Fighting Jheese and Butta took me close to an hr to beat them. Freeza? Even longer. The Future Androids? Almost 2 hrs. The easiest boss I fought was that Yardrat guy.

But when you pick Broly and fight those same boss battles, it's a cakewalk.
Just do a incomplete punch or kick combo repeatedly... they'd be too stun to respond for a little while.

Also... Final Bout. 'Nuff said.

sei'taer

High Class Warrior
Saga's was a cash in clone of the superior Lord of the Rings style action games. It was terrible, just incredibly bland and boring, with repetitive gameplay.

Dragonball Kinect was terrible, and don't forget there was a Dragonball Evolution game for the PSP.

Matini

I think Taiketsu is the biggest tragedy in the Dragon Ball games history : )

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
#1 - Battle of Z - Shitty mechanics, unecessarily high difficulty during some battles and little beyond the story mode.
#2 - Legacy of Goku 1 - Boring. Nearly unplayable without the cheat.
#3 - Final Bout - Good soundtrack, but little need to play it beyond that after the 20th Century, especially without the cheat for unlocking all characters.
#4 - Ultimate Tenkaichi - If I wanted a game where victory was dictated by rock, paper, scissors, I'd just play such irl. That, and the amount of button mashing required for the boss battles is ridiculous.

Those are the only ones I've played I could really call terrible.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How did I forget Ultimate Tenkaichi? I'm lucky I got that shit half price, but still.

Latest profile posts

Now I'm permabanned from GameFAQs lol. End of an era
Get what deserved unfort
Got suspended from GameFAQs again lol smh