10x kamehameha

KyuubiAhri

High Class Warrior
Is it 10x the user power level or 10x the normal kamehameha.The latter would make it over 35x times stronger than the user which is pretty haxed

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
Super is missing this aspect of one thing that made DB, or really any action anime cool, new/upgraded attacks.

I mean, Final Shine for Vegeta in GT was kinda lackluster, but at least it was something. KKx10 was cool for the power upgrade and deep red color change.

I don't really remember, but has anyone created any new/updated attacks in Super? I don't really count KK.

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
KyuubiAhri said:
The latter would make it over 35x times stronger than the user which is pretty haxed
Not when :toei treat Ki amplification as a joke most of the time. :troll2

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I always assumed it meant 10x Goku's current power level, but that always made me wonder how it compared to Dragon Fist since that was claimed to be Goku's strongest technique at the time IIRC (the DF, not the 10xKHH).

Jerk Store

High Class Warrior
Suspended
I always thought it was x10 concentration, rather than x2.2 and so on like it was at the start of Z and on.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The attack sucked balls anyways. Not even red colored some of the time, can't even blow up a planet and/or the sun etc.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.