1st Form Freeza must be > Vegetto

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
If Base Goku absorbs the power of a God and Freeza in his final form matches him, this means that 1st Form Freeza has greatly surpassed Base Vegetto.

It also debunks anime Base Vegetto being Buuhan level.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
I still don't get it. Why does 1st form Freeza surpassing base Vegetto matter to the argument?

Why would base Vegetto by consequence be required to be weaker than Buuhan?

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
I liked the Anime Base Vegetto VS Boohan fight.

Me too, it’s the best fight in the Buu Saga, but if Vegetto really is that strong, 1st Form Freeza RoF must be at least 10x stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto.

I don’t think many people would like that.

I still don't get it. Why does 1st form Freeza surpassing base Vegetto matter to the argument?

Why would base Vegetto by consequence be required to be weaker than Buuhan?

Because BoG Vegetto is much stronger than Buu Saga Vegetto.

So the stronger you make Buu Saga Vegetto, the stronger you have to make 1st Form Freeza.

1st Form Freeza may end up being 10x Ssj3 Vegetto from the Buu Saga.

It’s pretty extreme.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Me too, it’s the best fight in the Buu Saga, but if Vegetto really is that strong, 1st Form Freeza RoF must be at least 10x stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Vegetto.

I don’t think many people would like that.

Because BoG Vegetto is much stronger than Buu Saga Vegetto.

So the stronger you make Buu Saga Vegetto, the stronger you have to make 1st Form Freeza.

1st Form Freeza may end up being 10x Ssj3 Vegetto from the Buu Saga.

It’s pretty extreme.
But why would that debunk base Vegetto ~ Buuhan? Like what's the logical reason why this would consequently require base Vegetto to be weaker than Buuhan to a significant degree?

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
But why would that debunk base Vegetto ~ Buuhan? Like what's the logical reason why this would consequently require base Vegetto to be weaker than Buuhan to a significant degree?

Because 1st Form Freeza needs to be one million times stronger

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Because Majin Buu is supposed to be able to do something?
Now your complaints make sense. Could have said that a lot earlier.

Buu has hax so it's not necessarily about power. Although if it is, you could say Buu powered up by tapping into Dai Kaio's god power when he fought Kid Buu, who is stronger than Buuhan hehe.

Cirno777

Low Class Warrior
I disagree, Base Vegetto being equal to or greater than Buuhan is supported by many guides. And I'm not seeing your logic with 1st Form Freeza, do you mind breaking this down?

Power Level Guy

Mid Class Warrior
I disagree, Base Vegetto being equal to or greater than Buuhan is supported by many guides. And I'm not seeing your logic with 1st Form Freeza, do you mind breaking this down?
Ok, let's go one step at a time. How strong is Base Goku and FF Freeza at RoF?

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Back in RoF, they’re meant to be Saiyans Beyond God. SSJG replaces base and SSJB replaces SSJ. But the series backpedaled on this, so for U6 onwards base is just a few times above Pre-SSJG level.

This is just manga of course. Anime they probably kept the power up.

His logic is that 1st form Freeza being stronger than SSJ3 Vegetto is bad for business.

Btw, aren’t these anime guides?

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Back in RoF, they’re meant to be Saiyans Beyond God. SSJG replaces base and SSJB replaces SSJ. But the series backpedaled on this, so for U6 onwards base is just a few times above Pre-SSJG level.

This is just manga of course.
Anime they probably kept the power up.

They never actually affirmed the idea that their base only got a little stronger in the manga. You're just jumping at the chance to lowball.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
They never actually affirmed the idea that their base only got a little stronger in the manga. You're just jumping at the chance to lowball.

Argument from ignorance. Just because they aren't said to be just a few times stronger doesn't mean they're factually way stronger.

Whatever RoF implied, it no longer holds up. SSJG is back and it's a whole different tier from SSJ3, let alone base.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
Argument from ignorance. Just because they aren't said to be just a few times stronger doesn't mean they're factually way stronger.

Whatever RoF implied, it no longer holds up. SSJG is back and it's a whole different tier from SSJ3, let alone base.
I could say yours is an argument from ignorance by affirming their lower scaling. I didn't affirm that they were way stronger in my post either.

In DB small gaps have been treated as big deals so SSJG needn't have a bigger gap over SSJ3 than SSJ3 has over prior forms.

Dagon

Mid Class Warrior
What's the evidence it's any different than transformation Super Saiyan God?
DBS: Broly has Ikari Broly, who has a Great Ape-like power increase, stonewalls SSJG Vegeta, who was not holding back, when base Broly had only surpassed SSJ Vegeta and was utterly at the mercy of SSJG Vegeta.

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
It's not as concrete, but there's also the U6 tournament itself. "Less than 10%" Blue Vegeta was not hugely ahead of SSJ Goku, but was worlds below SSJG Goku.

Latest profile posts

Same. RIP to your brother Yoshi.
Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.