2023 DBZeta Awards Results

Красный Мистик

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
That's right boys. This year we had I believe 10 submissions. I thank everyone for their participation. I feel 2023 was a year of resurgence for us, with some new people and some returning members as well. I want to shout out @Sovran Nila , who pretty much carried us through the year, and @SSJ2 for being just about the only one that does anything as far as staff goes. He also brought the forum back online by himself which is commendable. :king

This is also my last year managing these awards as I have for the last few years. I encourage someone else to take up this solemn responsibility. Enough fluff: let's get to it.

Screenshot_20240111_202440_Brave.jpg

2023 DBZeta Awards

Categories:

Best Staff: Pyro (1), Mystic (4), SSJ2 (4), Mishimi for his hard work in 2017 (1),

Congratulations, @Mystic and @SSJ2

Underrated Member: sei'taer (2), Six Trails (1), LeatherDaddy (2), Natasha (1), Warmmedown (1), SIAD (1), Kenshi (1)

Congratulations, @BedroomBully and @sei'taer !

Contributor Of The Year: SSJ2 (1), Mystic (2), GreatSaiyaman123 (3), Pakl (1), Sovran Nila (2), ahill1 (1),

Congratulations, @GreatSaiyaman123 !

Best Debater: Goku9001 (2), SIAD (1), Spiral-Force (1), Pyro (1), ahill1 (1), LeatherDaddy (1), Kyo (2), Dagon (1),

Congratulations, @Goku9001 and @Kyo !

Funniest Member: Leatherdaddy (2), Theallpowerfulpuipui (1), Yoshi (2), Pyro (3), Pakl (1), SSJ2 (1),

Congratulations, @Pyro !

Smartest Member: Warmmedown (3), Spiral-Force (1), Kyo (2), Six Trails (2),

Congratulations, @Warmmedown !

Nicest Member: Fantastische Hure (2), Yoshi (1), GreatSaiyaman123 (1), ahill1 (2), Emmeth (at least to me ;) ) (1), Southern Gothic (1),

Congratulations, @Fantastische Hure and @ahill1

Most Missed Member: Satsuki (1), IXA (1), Captain Cadaver (4), Void (1), Southern Gothic (1), Victorious (1),

:cry :cry :cry

Best Spammer: Sovran Nila (8), Kenshi (1),

Congratulations, @Sovran Nila !

Dumbest Member: Hector (4), dunno (1), Yoshi (1), Natasha (1)

Congratulations, @Hector !

Moments:

Zippy for most important human alive (1) (not a category )

Moment Of The Year: The Final Discord being created (1), DBZeta's failed interviews (1), idk (3), when Zippy posts here (1),

Congratulations, @idk!

Funniest Moment: Leatherdaddy (1), When Nila stopped posting, and Granolah/Mystic took over spamming in Sep/Oct. (1), P creating his 583747th account (1), idk (2), p123's bullshit (1), when a hill posts (1),

Congratulations, @idk!

Miscellaneous:

Best Set: Ultimate Cell (1), Southern Gothic (1), Future Warrior (1), Puipui’s (the sig just cracks me up is all) (1), wait wut (1), Fantastiche Hure (1),

Best Emoticon: :rumoosh (1), :shc1 (1), :donovan (1), :sponge (1), :molest3 (1), :brother (1), :whocares (1),

Best Username: VampireWicked (1), LeatherDaddy (2), Granolah (1), SIAD (1), Warmmedown (1), Красный Мистик (1), 2015 Chevrolet Malibu (1),

Congratulations, @BedroomBully !

Most Major Member to get Zero Votes: Fearless (1)

Congratulations, Fearless!

I also would like to bestow the Rich Piana award to @SIAD for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Красный Мистик thanks once again for being willing to set this up and organize all of the votes. Also thanks for all of your contributions as a member of the staff on this site. While you always sell yourself short on the impact you have around here, your contributions and presence on this site cannot be denied. Hope you will stick around after your retirement :nice

Congrats to all of the winners. 2024 will be a good year!

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Thanks everyone and thanks Mystic, you were a great staff member and I respect you a lot. You've done an incredible job throughout those years and you've been one of the biggest contributors of the forum, ever. You're as tight to Zeta as one can be. I really like you and wish you good things always and hope you stay with us until we have all dried up from forums.

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
Next year @ahill1 can do the zeta awards
Haha if someone wants I can do it, but I'd rather a mod do it since generally mods organize it. Only did it on neoseeker because due to lack of participation in former years, mods didn't seem it much as necessary, but I still did it together with Sgt. Martin and ERM, they did it as much as me.

GreatSaiyaman123

Super Elite
Voting for best moment is always difficult. A couple of these are the same event written in different ways.

I had no idea Fearless was still a major member. Does he even still post? @fearless?

Yoshi

Elite
Ultimate
Fearless has over 40,000 posts. I didn’t know him very well, but it seems like he had a major impact on this forum.

Son Gokū

High Class Warrior
Dang. I've been gone so long, I wasn't even in the running... :'(

Sam

Low Class Warrior
I didn't get any votes? What is this chicanery? I'm easily the best member ever here.