A few good reasons why Broly (M10) is under-rated

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
Broly
"He transforms into a Super Saiyan, just like Goku and the others. Because he possessed high battle ability from birth, he is the owner of power that surpasses Goku's."

Broly Lssj > Goku SSj2 > Broly SSj > Goku SSj

Teen Gohan: I've powered up considerably since then.

Seemingly, this version of Gohan did not neglect his training. Because the events of the Cell Games are not noted or implied to have changed, then by virtue of occams razer, nothing changed. If Gohan trained for 7 years, he would have powered up considerably.

Broly was able to tank Gohan in a similar fashion to how Perfect Cell tanked Vegeta SSjG2, so the gap is pretty significant.

Also, it took Teen Gohan SSj2, Goku Mssj (Boo) and Goten SSj to over-power Broly Lssj. This would easily place Broly in league with Majin Vegeta SSj2 and Goku SSj2, if not more powerful.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Stop repeating the same thing I addressed

Gohan never said he trained but just that he powered up since movie 8 which is obvious... CG has nothing to do with this.... LSSjin multiplier can be lower than SSjin 2 and I think it is

Brolis defeat doesnt put him ahead of SSjin 2 Goku but he can be... I think he rivals him.. Also Gohan was able to hurt Broli with his kicks... Broli is overrated... You have people think he can fight Majin Boo when in reallity even Good Boo might own him

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Tosh said:
Broly
"He transforms into a Super Saiyan, just like Goku and the others. Because he possessed high battle ability from birth, he is the owner of power that surpasses Goku's."

Broly Lssj > Goku SSj2 > Broly SSj > Goku SSj
Coming from the person who says that Daizenshuu should be disregarded. :facepalm

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
It should when it comes to the Manga, because it clearly contradicts it. But with a movie that takes place in an alternate dimension, I see no reason to disregard it.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
It doesn't even necessarily have to mean LSS Broly > SS2 Goku. I go with SS2 Goku > LSS Broly > SS Broly > SS Goku, and it fits just fine.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Movie 10 LSSjin Broli is definitely stronger than SPC and SSjin 2 Kid Gohan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
@Pakl why would Gohan compare himself to his weakest version - his M8 self?

Tapion

High Class Warrior
Teen Gohan was talking about when he fought Broly. He went of being the weakest SSj(by far) to the strongest(by far), and even after slacking off a good ol' 7 years he is still the strongest until Goku is revived. This is for sure a considerable power up.

And:
Goku SSj2 > Lssj Broly > SSj Broly > SSJ Goku

xmysticgohanx

High Class Warrior
M11 proves LSSJ Broli > SSJ2 Goku (and so does this guidebook)

it's not a big gap at all though

Pakl

High Class Warrior
If anything it proves Goku is stronger... The ending is just gag imo... L

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Yeah, Movie 10 LSSJ Broli is probably stronger than SSJ2 Goku, hence why I put him on the same level as Fat Boo after his first power up.
They both required two high SSJ2 tier fighters working together to beat them(Goku and Paikuhan/Goku and Majin Vegeta) and they both beat Gohan in a similar amount of hits.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pikkon is not always SSjin 2 tier

Tapion

High Class Warrior
And then he had trouble with FPSSJ Goku.

GokhanDBZfan

Mid Class Warrior
Goku has powered up a whole lot by fighting in the matches in the Otherworld Tournament by the time he got to fight Paikuhan.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Zoro said:
@Pakl why would Gohan compare himself to his weakest version - his M8 self?
Because thats what he says lol

Thats like me asking why would Goku compare Dabura to Cell

kriss-

Elite
Suspended
What version of Cell? Your example and counter leaves too much to be desired.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
He refers to his fight with Broli... Thats all