A Question About Red Shenron's Power.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I think it was stated that the Black Stars DBs are greater than a normal DBs. So here's my question, since SSjin4 was able to break Red Shenron's power on Goku does that mean that SSjin4 > Red Shenron?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Iirc, they can any grant any wish such as killing someone. As for the question, magic cancel out other magic? :idk

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Yeah, can't they only grant a wish of the power equal to the creator? You're saying orginal namek > ssj4 lol?

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Jeff Styles said:
Iirc, they can any grant any wish such as killing someone. As for the question, magic cancel out other magic? :idk

Yup!

Super said:
Yeah, can't they only grant a wish of the power equal to the creator? You're saying orginal namek > ssj4 lol?
Who's the original creator again?

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor

Pilaf says it was Kami before he split in two. It's the reason why Piccolo choose to dies so the black stars DBs will never be used again.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Jeff Styles said:

Pilaf says it was Kami before he split in two. It's the reason why Piccolo choose to dies so the black stars DBs will never be used again.

Kami before he split in two? That means the dragon is weak as hell.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Fearless Man said:
Jeff Styles said:

Yup though I may be wrong. It's been a while since I watches the first episode. According to :toei, the dragon's OP as hell.

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
Jeff Styles said:
Fearless Man said:
Jeff Styles said:

Yup. According to :toei, the dragon's OP as hell.
I thought he was unique, Baby should have killed Shenron after he made the wish.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
I thought he was unique, Baby should have killed Shenron after he made the wish.

He should have in case someone collects them again. In the dub, Bebi told Shenron he hope one day his power will exceed his...

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Cf5BmQT.jpg

P5X7pgV.jpg

Let's Go Fearless!

Zeta Elite
I was hoping that he would say the same thing that can give us a hint how strong is that dragon.

Jeff Styles

Elite
Donor
Well Piccolo became the new creator when him and Kami fused and he survived SSJ Bebi Gohan's Kamehameha. So there's that :idk

Captain Cadaver

Zeta Elite
Retired Staff
Super said:
That seems to be contradicted at a lot of points in the series as far as the creation aspect of wishes goes. For instance, Shenron was able to restore Earth after Boo blew it up, yet Dende has nothing otherwise to say he's Planet Level.

In regards to SS4 Goku and Ultimate Shenron, SS4 likely can only be attained in an adult body. I don't think Ultimate Shenron would be as strong as him, though if taking the feat of him bringing Planet Vegeta into another Solar System as anything to go by, the strength of his magic at least far surpasses his creator's capabilities.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.