Announcement

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I finally have time to be back on the media. I am about to make one heck of a video explaining about the movies with evidence from official sources, TOEI, movie's spynosis and how they relate to the manga and anime. It's going to take me some time so stay tuned for it!

Pyro

Elite
Staff member
Admin
I actually was happy I wasn't wearing pants when I read this because now my wall has a new paint job.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Pyro said:
I actually was happy I wasn't wearing pants when I read this because now my wall has a new paint job.

I guess you are excited? I estimate the video won't be less than an hour!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You need to loosen up son. I'll be watching whatever video you produce. Your last video was made with quality.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
You need to loosen up son. I'll be watching whatever video you produce. Your last video was made with quality.

What video?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Pakl said:
Super Saiyan said:

What video?

https://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17724

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Pakl said:
Super Saiyan said:

What video?

https://www.dbzeta.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17724

You liked the background songs I guess.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
I already finished making the script for the upcoming movies video. It's interesting!!!

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Which films are you focusing on?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
If I had to bet my life you are gonna love this new project, would you be amazed?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Production for the movies video has already started. I will give you a little spoiler at how the video's style would look like and try to figure out these images and what's their meaning.

Screenshot_20210227-002207_InstaSize.jpg

Screenshot_20210227-001749_InstaSize.jpg

20210227_001438.jpg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I'm assuming you'll be referencing release dates of chapters/anime to establish when in the timeline the films take place?

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
I'm assuming you'll be referencing release dates of chapters/anime to establish when in the timeline the films take place?
More like the last chapter and episode before the movie's release

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Is that what you're basing things on? Because the script of the film would've been developed long before the most recent chapter/episode.

Pakl

High Class Warrior
Super Saiyan said:
Is that what you're basing things on? Because the script of the film would've been developed long before the most recent chapter/episode.

No, you don't get it. I only pointed out the last chapter/episode this movie was released but I also would make the last chapter around the time the movies started their production. In short, it takes TOEI a month writing the script and another 3 months producing it till it's release and I would show evidence for this too.

For example this:

[youtube]Y_7aL9FfjZg[/youtube]

This is the announcement for movie 7 just after movie 6 ended.

Screenshot_20210227-190713_Chrome.jpg

Toriyama read the script for movie 8 before the chapter of Goku quitting vs Cell. That was 3 months prior to movie 8 release.

It takes TOEI a month writing a script and then another almost 3 months to produce it.

Now this would be a matter of 5 minutes explaining it. Imagine what else can be put in an hour video??

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.