Elite
Legend
Admin
How does it feel to be surrounded by liberals? :manabu

Were you born in the states?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Doesn't affect me much atm since I don't go to college for a while, but I try to keep my mouth shut on political matters as much as possible to avoid incurring SJW faggot wrath.

No, I moved to the US as a child.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
If you had the choice to move to any other state, where would you want to go? Do you like Cali in general?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I like some aspects of Cali, like how easy it is to get a prostitute and how nice the weather is. The cons (esp. the rent) outweigh the pros for me, so I'd just move to a reasonably wealthy state with less gang activity and tolerable weather I suppose.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I envy your weather. I'm tired of all of the snow here. Do you live anywhere close to San Francisco if that's not entering the tmi area?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I live about an hour's drive on the highway from the SF area. I couldn't stomach living in the libtard capital of the USA. But yeah, I'd rather not disclose the city out in public. :manabu

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I understand that.

Would you like to have kids at any point in the future?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I would say so, because it'd be lame to die without leaving any real imprint on the world and because I want my genes to be passed down to future generations as corny as that sounds.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Did you believe Base Gotenks post > SS3 Goku before joining forums? Before forums I probably never would've came to that conclusion just reading the manga.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
I honestly remember thinking SSJ3 Goku's power level was 190 million to SSJ Gotenks' (not sure if pre or post Rosat) 165 million at one point lol. Although that was when I was like 11.

But yeah, I don't think I ever did until overanalyzing that part (although I was always of the opinion that SSJ3 Goku was at best around pre-Rosat SSJ Gotenks, slightly higher at best and somewhat lower at worst). I'm also still on the fence about those haxed as fuck EoZ powers, since aside from Super BS and loose statements there's no real reason for that much bloat.

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.