Ask King Smurf

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How is your healing process going?

Warmmedown

Elite
You ever go clubbing in Korea? If so what's the scene like? (I recently heard that Taiwan is pretty good, hence asking).

What's the plan for April and then for June?

If you were going to go into the hyperbolic time chamber and had to practise doing something for a year and couldn't do anything else, what would you take into the chamber? You can take anything - money is no object and the door is infinitely big.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Not really, I've gone to some karaoke bars and gotten drunk while singing badly and sat down with some girls I met online, but I'm much more a get drunk with a few of my close friends guy than a party person.

Going back to college in April, dunno about June.

I'd bring a trailer there to practice living in one in case I ever go broke now that my family hasn't much money anymore :alex2

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
SSJ2 said:
How is your healing process going?

Pretty smoothly, though the doctor says I still can't work out for another 3 months.

Six Trails said:
What do you plan to major in?

Just taking a few courses like History of Animation and Japanese right now. Will decide on my new major later, seeing as the Economics one bored me half to death the last time I went to college.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Would post-ROST Kibito be able to bust through Gero's gate? Would he need SSjin 3?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
He has no SSJ or SSJ2 form, he just jumped straight to SSJ3 because he's a boss. So he would use it, but wouldn't need it to break the gate :et

ahill1

Super Elite
Donor
When you are thinking or speaking alone, you do it in your birth language or in English?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
If Goku was turned back into an adult after the Baby arc, do you think GT would've been at least a little more sufferable?

If that doesn't do it much justice, what if Goku was turned back into an adult and they completely skipped the S17 arc, would that make GT any better?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
The fact that the Baby arc already has even more stilted animation than the BSDB arc and that the first half of even the former arc is pure garbage (e.g. M2, Goten-Baby getting smacked by Chichi, moustache Vegeta's excursions with Bra, the main trio still not returning from space) makes that very hard to say. It'd make GT better at least (only from 1/10 to 1.5/10 tho), especially since turning Goku back to an adult was the point of the journey anyways and the Earth still exploding was a slap in the face (as it makes the boring first arc pointless) in addition to Goku staying a child for most of the show.

Preferably, I'd just have them get rid of the entire BSDB arc portion and write a credible threat into that arc instead of the random garbo rehashes of the first DB arc that we actually got, replace Baby with something more closely tied with the Makaioshin or Majin Boo to avoid the ripoff of Raichi/Hatchyack but with a lot of the megalomaniacal and revenge-driven factor, and just have YXL appear right away from the Dragon Balls to skip the cancerous episodes of the S17 and Evil Dragons arcs entirely.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Maybe Goten, Goku and Bra. With Oob perhaps joining in a future episode. GT Pan annoyed me too much to choose her.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How much money would you require to color your hair teal and pink for a month, while identifying as a vegan lesbian at the same time?

Latest profile posts

Papasmurf wrote on Yoshi's profile.
Just heard about your brother passing away, sorry for your loss Yoshi.