Ask King Smurf

Pocket-God

Elite
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
9,985
Age
29
Are you a massive faggot that hates other faggots because you hate yourself?

Not even sure why I'm asking since I already know the answer is yes :troll2
 

ahill

Super Elite
Donor
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
15,191
Idea of Gaslight said:
Not really but I don't hate dogs as much as I used to

Would you kick one if he got too close to you?
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
If it was licking my feet or something for no reason then maybe
 

ahill

Super Elite
Donor
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
15,191
Do you own any Dragon Ball manga physical volume?
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
Fearless said:
WHo is you next target? :rape

That depends on my mood and how much the anal leakage gods desire a new sacrifice :manabu

ahill1 said:
Do you own any Dragon Ball manga physical volume?

I own just the Freeza arc color volumes 4 and 5 atm. I used to have the full set of Kanzenban manga
 

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Member
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
32,247
Yeah although I end up reading Super more due to it being current and hilariously contradictory lmao
 

ahill

Super Elite
Donor
Joined
Sep 4, 2015
Messages
15,191
Did you hand candy to the kids in this halloween?
 

Latest profile posts

pull up wit the skrrrr
I've done, guys xD I got on IRC. LOL.
Top