Ask Six Trails

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Have you lost interest in DragonBall? You don't debate as much as you used to seemingly. That's sad.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Fantastische Hure said:
Have you lost interest in DragonBall? You don't debate as much as you used to seemingly. That's sad.
Maybe a bit. I'm more into Pokémon at the moment. Do you mean part 1 or overall?

Fantastische Hure

Zeta Elite
Mikey said:
Fantastische Hure said:
Maybe a bit. I'm more into Pokémon at the moment. Do you mean part 1 or overall?
I meant in-general when I asked, but you were great when discussing the original DragonBall too. One of the great debaters in that area.

Well at-least you are into something. That's good.

Maybe you're interest in DragonBall might come-back sometime in the future. :ladd :ladd :ladd

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Are you in the awesome Upstate park of New York? Or the lame Downstate?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
If you're not on the Island, you're good. :sure

What does your greasy ass put on his pizza there?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Sounds yummy.

Ever try a Chicken Parm pizza?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Nope. Wouldn't it essentially be the same as chicken pizza since there's already cheese and sauce on pizza?

Void

Elite
Retired Staff
Its a thin crust pizza with marinara sauce instead of pizza sauce, mozzarella, chicken, some form of pasta and garlic butter brushed onto the crust. At least, that's how it's made at a place by where I live.

Does that sound good?

Favorite band?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Eh, I guess it sounds okay.

I don't have a particular favorite. Not a big music person.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
stock-vector-vector-warning-speed-bump-sign-with-sky-in-background-part-23833414.jpg

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Do you still live with those shitty roommates?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
SSJ2 said:
Do you still live with those shitty roommates?

No I have new roomies. I'm actually at a different school, just transferred in January. My sleep quality is way better now. :donovan

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
How is your new place? How are the new roommates? How is school going?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
It's pretty cool. The campus is way bigger (but not too big) and the town has a lot more stuff to do in it. It's upstate which sucks (cold weather, rednecks, etc.), but I also like being farther away from home. My dorm is a suite with three double rooms, though one is empty, so I really only have one roommate and two suitemates. They're all cool.

School is good for the most part... I had to withdraw from one class since it was going to fuck up my GPA. Unfortunately it's a major requirement and a prerequisite for other classes in my major, so I'll just have to retake it next semester with a different teacher. All of my other classes are good though. I take a cool computing technology class which teaches me all about the Microsoft suite, it's definitely my favorite.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Good to hear man. Have you made new friends at school yet? Are you taking similar classes to what you took at your previous school? What was the dropped class?

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Forgive me if you've mentioned this before, but have you broken up with your gf?