Ask Six Trails

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
SSJ2 said:
Good to hear man. Have you made new friends at school yet? Are you taking similar classes to what you took at your previous school? What was the dropped class?
have a few "class friends" but not many I'd hang out with outside of class besides my suitemates. I still talk to friends from my old school occasionally.

It was a calc class. This is the second time I've had to drop out of a calc class (it was a different one last time). I'm just really bad at it. :cry

Idea of Gaslight said:
Forgive me if you've mentioned this before, but have you broken up with your gf?

Yes. Not sure if I ever actually mentioned it besides maybe on Skype. It will be a year in April.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I haven't really since February. I really need to get back on it. My problem is I'm too tired when I wake up, and I can only really do it in the morning since I work nights and also shower in the morning. I like to shower right after I work out. I definitely need to clean up my diet still too. I've completely cut out soda at least. Haven't really had any since January.

Once I'm home for the summer I plan to really grind. I'll also be doing a lot of physical labor at my dad and uncle's farm.

Papasmurf

Zeta Elite
Legend
Do you have any racial preference for women?

Have you found satisfactory remedies for your baldness issues?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
You should do it while you're tired. That is the best time to do it in my opinion.

Good job on cutting out soda, stuff is killer. I'll still indulge in a diet version every so often to rid of the craving. Diet is tough when you're in school man.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
White. I also have a preference for blond hair and blue (or green) eyes.

I'm not entirely sure if anything I'm doing is working yet. I topically apply a mixture of peppermint, rosemary, and magnesium oil to my scalp and I'm not sure how long I need to wait before I see results. I think once I clean up my diet I may see more satisfactory results... I just need to keep putting that off. I'm also trying NoFap since I've heard that a lot of guys noticed thicker hair once they did that for at least 90 days. Hope that's not tmi lol.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
SSJ2 said:
You should do it while you're tired. That is the best time to do it in my opinion.

Good job on cutting out soda, stuff is killer. I'll still indulge in a diet version every so often to rid of the craving. Diet is tough when you're in school man.

Yeah. I'm gonna try this week. I feel great when I do make myself go. I have way more energy for the rest of the day and sleep better.

My school actually has a really good vegetarian/vegan friendly selection, I just really love junk food. :cry

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Forgot to mention I'm taking a b-complex vitamin for my balding (and lack of energy) issue too.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Exactly. The endorphins you get from cardio are incredible. So long as you have an adequate enough breakfast before or after the cardio, you should feel tremendous energy after finishing. It's always easier said than done to do it, but once you get into the habit, it can be hard to stop. Yea, I get that. As I said, I hate most food, so I can understand why people find junk food appealing. It's hard to quit, I used to eat too much of it when I was younger. It's like anything though, once you start seeing results from cutting the stuff out, you won't want to ever go back to eating it again. Just be disciplined as fuck.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Does the B-vitamin help you? I was ordered to stop taking mine by the doctor as my B-levels were slightly too high, and I still have terribly low energy lol.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
I think so. I feel pretty good during the day for the most part except for the usual mid afternoon slump. I definitely haven't noticed any adverse effects so I'm sure it's not doing any harm.

I'm surprised you could have B-levels that are too high. I though b-vitamins were water soluble?

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I thought the same from research I'd done. I was under the impression that excess Vitamin-B is not a problem, as the body simply flushes it out. Supposedly my levels were too high. Funnily enough I researched effects of having high vitamin B levels and there was absolutely nothing negative published about it. Not sure why my doctor was acting like it was a big deal..

That is good to hear. So is your caffeine intake much lower too? When I cut out caffeine completely, I always found that mid-day slump to be impossible to get through.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Hard to say. I haven’t been really drinking coffee anymore, but I still drink a decent amount of green tea. Honestly it doesn’t seem to have that big of an effect on me since days when I do drink a lot of caffeine and days when I don’t drink a lot of caffeine don’t feel that different.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
Damn. Did caffeine used to affect you more, or has it always been that way? I'm pretty much at that point myself unless I consume absurd amounts of it (in which case I just get jittery). I wish it worked like it used to.

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
@Kenshi Occasionally on weekends when I’m not working. I prefer smoking to drinking.

@SSJ2 I think it’s pretty much always been that way. I may have felt a little bit more of an effect when I first started but nothing too drastic ever. I’d say it’s a curse but also a blessing. My body is pretty weird since it seems like a lot of things that should work (cold medicine, zzzquil, melatonin, etc.) never do anything at all for me.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
That kind of sucks, but I can see why it's a good thing in some ways. I wonder why stuff like cold medication doesn't affect you, that seems quite odd.

Are you watching Super or are you just rocking the Vegeta set due to the looks?

Six Trails

Elite
Legend
Admin
Nah. Just thought it looked kind of cool. I do actually like the aesthetic of SSBlue despite not liking Super. I’m planning on buying the first 2 volumes of the Viz Super manga soon. Or maybe I can have my sister get it for me for my bday in May.

Eventually I probably should watch it to open up discussion/debating potential, I’m just really lazy when it comes to watching shows. I get distracted too easily.

SSJ2

Zeta Elite
Staff member
Founder
I do think it's worth the watch, but I do also think it would be very tough to have to watch all of those episodes in a short span of time. Watching them weekly at most was honestly better imo, as you had 6 days to forget about it lol. Marathon-ing a show like Super would be nearly impossible, but some parts are so hilariously bad that it can be entertaining. You should give it a go sometime.